Chapter Six: (Creepypasta_fander)

[Warnings: Blood, passing out, panic]

I was nominated by Halloween_Everyday to write more of a story Uh-Oh_Feelings started. Hope you enjoy whatever this is.

"Enough. We need him alive."

Janus heard the creature growl and move away. He tried to lift his head through the haze of pain but all he could see was swimming colours. He saw a blurry shape move towards him but he was so close to passing out that he didn't know if it was just his imagination or a real Side. They kneeled down next to him and their face came into focus. They grinned, their slightly long brown hair falling  into their face.

"Been a long time, hasn't it?"

Janus passed out.

"Hey, I think he's coming to."

"Is he alright?"

"Kiddo? Can you hear me?"

"Patton, please be quiet."

Virgil shook his head, opening his eyes slowly. His entire body hurt and... he couldn't feel his legs. He tried moving them. Nothing.

"Virgil?" A voice Virgil now recognised as Logan asked. "Can you hear us and can you see us?"

Virgil looked around, the three Sides crowding around him coming in and out of focus. He reached up with cut hands to rub his eyes, trying to focus more on the other Sides.

"Yeah." He said slowly, his voice nearly gone.

"Virge, thank God you're alright." Thomas said, jumping up from his position on the couch.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Can't feel my legs, though." Virgil still wasn't all there so the fact that he couldn't feel his legs didn't bother him. Yet. Suddenly, he jolted up on the couch as far as he could, leaning on his elbows, his eyes wide with panic. "Logan, I can't feel my legs!"

"Yes. About that..." Logan trailed off in a very un-Loganish way.

"About that?" Virgil repeated, panicked. "Logan, if I can't feel my legs then I won't be able to walk."

"Kiddo, I'm sorry." Patton whispered. Virgil sighed, knowing he should try and calm down.

"No, I'm sorry. I'm just worried about Jan."

"We all are." A small voice piped up from beside Thomas. Remus hadn't moved since Virgil's arrival, looking at the stairs where he wanted his best friend to appear any second.

"Remus, I'm so-"

"Don't." Remus said harshly, cutting Virgil off. "If I had been down there with, say, Patton and I came back, I wouldn't be apologising." He glared at Virgil as if he could have done something about this. "I'd be right back down there, fighting by your best friend's side. And you should've been too."

"Oh I'm sorry that I nearly died down there, Remus, and that I was literally forced to come back here." Virgil said, his nerves making him snap at people more. "In case you haven't noticed, I'm in a pretty bad way."

"Well if I had been down there-"

"So what if you had been down there? You think you could've done better?"

"As a matter of fact, I could've done better-"

"Okay, time out for thee, time out for thee, focus on issues or focus on me." Roman practically yelled to get the two bickering Sides to stop. "Can we focus on the real problem at hand? Who set that beast upon us?"

Remus sighed and tried to summon his Morningstar. It was like his comfort blanket. To his surprise, it appeared in his hand, covered in blood.

"Oh no. Oh no. Oh God no." He whispered frantically. "I think Janus has been snakenapped." He said, drawing the attention of the other Sides.

"What?" Thomas asked, on the verge of a panic attack from all present Sides worrying so much. Remus showed them his Morningstar.

"I never thought I'd be so upset to see blood but this, this," he pushed the Morningstar closer to the other Sides, most of whom cringed back from it, "this is not normal blood. It's way too dark to be anyone's."

"What about the Dark Sides?" Logan asked suddenly. "You have a darker blood than we have."

Remus shook his head. "I wish it were that simple. Then me and Emo might be able to tell who it was. But this is much darker than anyone's blood. It's a things blood. A thing I created years ago. I thought it had been destroyed."

"You mean that thing?" Roman asked his brother, paling as Remus nodded. "Oh no."

Um... do you nominate a person now? Well, I nominate SiaCallisto  She'll do this story justice, I think.
Bye,
Queenie