chapter 1

The sun was rising' birds chirping all around the house. Y/n lay asleep on her queen sized bed. Her five year old daughter in her arms. Y/n had Volla when she was eleven. No, she doesn't like to tell what or how it happened. Let's just say it was a terrible time. Volla's father was a terrible man. One of the most gruesome villains in the world. A man with almost black hair, bright blue eyes, and scarred patches all over his face.

As the light shined bright through the light curtains, the little dark haired girl tosseled awake. As she awoke, so did Y/n. Her e/c eyes staring straight into nothingness.

"Mommy...?" The little girl mumbled as she started drifting back to sleep.

"It's time to wake up, Vol." The young mother stated using her nickname.

"Why?"

The young h/c giggled at her tired child. "Because you have school today."

The little girl shot up out her her mother's arms and ran straight to her bedroom. Leaving Y/n confused. She eventually got out of the bed and walked to her daughters room as well finding Volla packing her things into her purple backpack.

"You ready for school, sweety?" Y/n questioned the young girl as Volla nodded her head frantically. "Alright, let me get dressed and then we'll walk to school. I still have to go to school too you know."

The small girl nodded and walked to the living room to sit down.

After a couple of minutes, Y/n walked out of the rrom and they both headed to school. First they walked to Volla's school to drip her off and there Y/n was left alone.

You must be wondering a couple things. Nobody knows about Volla being Y/n's daughter except a couple teachers. Y/n had to keep it a secret. And they both a have a quirk. Volla has the same quirk as her father. Those beautiful blue flames. While Y/n has an exceptionally rare quirk. No one knows what the actual name is but let's give a description. Demon transformation is the best name for it. Y/n can take the form of any demon or half demon that she lays eyes on and has a conversation with. She has a vast collection of different demons and devils in her mind. And get this, all the demons and devils can actually speak to her. She has actual inner demons.

As she walked to school she saw some of her classmates walking too. Including a small green hair boy. "Hey, Midoriya!" She yelled to him. He turned around and saw Y/n waving towards him from the other side. He smiled and ran straight to her.

"Hey, L/n how are you?" The nervous broccoli boy asked.

She giggled and continued walking as she spoke. "I've been fine. Though, that might change if you keep addressing me by my last name." She joked.

"I-i'm sorry Y/n. I-i didn't mean to offend you. Forgive me please." He hurriedly apologised sweating bullets.

She laughed, "I'm only joking. Besides, I couldn't do anything to you even if I wanted to. I'm quirkless." For years, she has always kept her quirk a secret even from her closest friends. She didn't want them being scared of her like her own family. Well, except for her daughter who wasn't scared of anything.

"Yeah. I guess your right."

"Hey, I heard that you are gonna try to get into UA. That's awesome. I don't think I could ever get into it." Y/n cheered.

"Yeah. I've always wanted to be a hero. Though, you already knew that. I just want to prove that I can." He stated nervously.

"Well, I'm rooting for you. I know you can do it." She cheering even more enthisiastically as they finally entered the school.

"Well, at least you are no one else seems to want to."

"Who isn't rooting for you i swear I'll rip them a new pair." Y/n growl as they both entered class.