Chapter 3- stars align

My jaw dropped in astonishment, as Lindsey looked at me with awe.
"Hello? Helloo? Anyone in their?"

"Oh, uh h h hi, where am I?"

"I'm Lindsey! Of course you know that. Your on my tour bus, recovering from...um...do you know those boys?"

"Uh...No, I just met them today".

"I can tell your lying, I can see it in your eyes".

I didn't say anything to Lindsey because I did not want to sound like another fan nor I wanted to sound helpless.

"They bully me", I felt embarrassed by saying it but I also felt relieved to get it out if my head.

"That's nothing to be ashamed of, not at all, I use to get bullied also, you know, I was the weird violin girl".

"I'm called that too! Looks like we have something in common! Your music is amazing! Wait, isn't your concert going on soon?"

"Oh shoot,come with me backstage, I know you were in line for my concert because your wearing one of my shirts".

I then smiled and started to follow her off the tour bus. She skipped while she walked, so I did the same.

" Lindsey! Where have you been? You perform in one minute! Who is this"? Andy questioned.

"This is Victoria, she was getting beat up by a couple of boys so I thought I would help her out, she is staying back stage".

Andy nodded in agreement and told me to stand in a certain spot so I could still see Lindsey perform. She was amazing! She played so many songs. Beyond the Veil, Moon trance, Stars align, Shatter me, and I could go on forever but I will stop now. While at Lindsey's concert, Lindsey kept flashing me a smile every time she looked my way. For the first time she noticed my violin case and grinned ever wider.

After the concert Lindsey said, " Being different is sometimes a good thing. Being different isn't something to be ashamed of."

That quote inspired me and always will. As she was walking off the stage she told me she wanted to hear me play the violin. When we got to the tour bus, I started to play Stars Align, but the thing that surprised is that I started dancing. I danced my heart out. I never danced while playing violin in my life. But here I am dancing and playing.

When I finished the song, Lindsey's jaw dropped, HER jaw dropped. Then she said " Wow! That was really good! That was the most amazing performance that I've seen in a VERY long time".
" Do you want to go on t-", but then she stopped talking and pursed her lips. She was thinking...

" Anything wrong"? I questioned. It looked like she was debating about something.

" Oh, it's nothing just thinking about another music video".

I could tell she was lying but I did not say anything, I just nodded. Honk honk honk!! I heard a car honking, I looked outside and I saw it was my mom. I had to go.

" Bye Lindsey".

" See you later alligator".

" In a while crocodile". As I walked outside into the car I noticed Lindsey had a guilty look on her face. But why?
---------------------------------------------------------
Comment
Vote
Celebrate Half Christmas ^ ^