Ch.5

After the class ends, everyone packed their bags and went out.

Minho rushed out of the class.

"Wait, Minho!". Miya said and ran to him

"Look at this! Look! It's all damaged and worn out!". Miya said while showing a book

"It's all your fault for using it for photocopy all the time". Miya said.

"Right, Right! Sorry about that!". Minho said.

"Wait up". Miya called when Minho went out.

"Miya!". Minho called.

"What?". Miya asked.

"Come with me! Hurry, hurry!". Minho came to her and grabbed her hand.

They both went to a Market.

"Hey, what notebook do you think would be nice?". Minho asked Miya.
"A notebook with a great style that suits either a girl or boy Who's using it". Minho said.

"I feel bad that you're doing this for me". Miya said.

"Well, my favourite color is red and orange". Miya said while Minho just ignored her and was looking for a book.

"My favourite animal is a tiger, I guess". Miya took a red coloured book.

"Tiger?". Minho asked.

"Tiger...?". Minho asked again.

"You are wrong!". Minho said.

"By tiger, I mean the tiger as a animal, not it's face in particular". Miya said.

"Lion and leopard print seems matured enough to me". Miya said.

Minho found a nice book and took it.

"I will go with this one". Minho said happily.

"Really?". Miya asked.

"It's good, right?". Minho asked.

"Well, you are right, it's not that bad". Miya said.

Minho went to other side to check pens.

"You are buying a pen too?". Miya asked. "How considerate of you! As expected from your doodles, you're really good at it". Miya said.

Minho choosed two pens.

"Thank you so much". Minho said to the cashier.

"Have you purchased it already?". Miya asked. "Sorry about that, thank you, though". Miya smiled and asked for the book and the pen

"Same here! Thank you! You were a great reference". Minho said. "Bye, then!". Minho said and went without giving her the book.

Miya was confused.

"What just happened?". Miya asked.

The next day.

Minho went to the rooftop to see Jaehi, while hiding the book, back of him.

"What do you want?". Jaehi asked.

"Jaehi". Minho said.

"Please become friends with me!". Minho said. "You can't, right?". Minho asked. "Would you like to exchange diaries with me?". Minho asked while taking out the book."Since it would be too much to do it everyday, let's trade the diary after a week, how does that sound?". Minho said."You don't have to give me an answer right away, please take your time to think about it okay?". Minho said and kept the book near her and went.

Jaehi just looked at him and didn't give him any answer.

After the school, Jaehi walks out and waits for her mom.