Chapter 1

"We find the defendant guilty on all counts!" The sound of gavel hitting the hardwood reverberated around the room. Mew closed his eyes and a small smile spread on his face.

He opened them and saw the way the defendant watched him with hate brimming. Mew didn't care he had murdered innocent people and was trying to declare insanity. Mew and his team had worked day and night to build the case and it was finally over, and the scum would pay for his crime. He looked over at the family's of the victims who were sitting behind him crying and hugging each-other as justice had been served. Sadly their loved ones would never come back but they had the closure that the person who had ended their lives was paying for the crime for the rest of his life.

"Killed it again Wolf" Zee whispered to him as they walked out of the courtroom.

They were welcomed by a crowd of flashing lights and questions

"Mr.Suppasit how do you feel being the top lawyer in your field at such a young age?!?"

"Mr.Suppasit is it true you promised the families your services for free?!"

"Mr.Suppasit is it true you are in a long term relationship with Janistar Phomphadungcheep!!!?"

Mew bowed to the media but kept on walking without answering a single question. He hated them. They were only like this to him when things were going good, but he still remembered how they had scrutinized his life when he first came to the field and won his first case.

"No comment!" Zee shouted back and pushed Mew away from them. They walked down the hallway of the court house.

"Congratulations love"

Mew turned and smiled at Janis "Thanks!"

Zee rolled his eyes, he didn't like her one bit he knew full well she was a woman driven by greed and attention, she had set her sight on Mew when he had began rising in status. He recalled real well at the gatherings they had when they were younger how she had called him the Jongcheveevat bastard when Mew was first introduced into society by his father.

She walked swaying her hips from side to side in her tight skirt, she hugged Mew and kissed his cheek "You did amazing out there!" She whispered into his ear.

Mew took a step back and smiled "Thanks JanJan"

She wrinkled her nose "Did you really do such a high profile case for free Mew? People will take advantage of you if you keep having such a soft heart!"

"Yeah like attention seeking vipers" Zee said under his breath and Janis shot him a glare.

"I've got to go Jan" Mew said interrupting the glare war going on between Zee and Janis

She hugged him tightly "Okay dear , I'll see you around" she kissed him again this time closer to his lips and Mew tensed, she stood back shot him a wink and smile and left.

"I can't stand her and I'm surprised you do" Zee said shaking off invisible dirt from his suit.

"My father wants me to get along with her, so I do, I rather give her a few smiles then having to receive a lecture from him for ignoring her all together" he patted Zee " don't worry I'm not interested"

Zee laughed out loud. They walked away oblivious that a pair of hate filled eyes was following them from afar.

——-

"I told you I'm not interested Joss" Gulf repeated for the 10th time "I don't do parties, specially when I have such a big event coming up soon"

Joss rolled his eyes from the couch he was sitting in and continued to watch Gulf build a story board for his next shoot. He watched the way his lips parted as he concentrated and his brows furrowed. He licked his lips. He had been chasing after Gulf for 3 years now and he had turned him down over and over again, something that he hated. He wanted him under him, and whatever he wanted he got.