Chanie Room Ep. 72

As per-usual, Chan began his normal studio v live with the intro of their song; Gone Days. Rolling himself into the frame, sitting on the spinning computer chair as she lowered the volume of the song. "I'm back!" he giggled with a smile, a black cap on his head as he gripped the lip of it, bending it inwards as he covers majority of his face. "And I have not one — but two special guests," Chan smiled, sitting at the desk, stalling time till the fans heard a feminine voice entered the live.

"Why are you stalling?" she asked, stepping into the frame, a cat in her arms as her head was cut off in the frame. Bending down slightly to show her face, Eunchae waves quickly with her right hand before returning it to cradle her kitten; Kuroo. "Your girl Eliana is here~" she chuckled, taking a seat on one of the spare chairs inside the studio, softly placing her pet in her lap.

"And she has apparently brought her cat with her," Chan laughed, turning to face his body to the girl, a hand reaching out to pet its fur softly. "Are you allowed to bring pets in?" he asked looking at her who gave a thin smile causing Chan to chuckle at her expression.

"Listen, if Momo unnie can bring her dog in, I think I can bring my baby," she said, pointing at him. "STAY, this is Kuroo, he's mine and San's fur baby~" she giggles, petting her kitten softly as it purrs in her lap. "He's really tired so I'm just gonna let him be, also if he needs the bathroom, I brought a little like — what do you call them?" she looked at Chan who was also thinking. "A like, to go litter box?" she asked confusedly.

wow technology these days
sanchae baby yes!!!
has kuroo met byul?
are we seeing some producer magic?

"Really? That's actually uh...cool," Chan chimed, leaning in his chair as he glanced at his female member. "Also, you're back promoting with us!" he cheered, clapping to himself as Eunchae followed, doing a small cheer as her eyes laid on the comments flowing the left side of the screen. "So what have you been up do since you haven't been with us? We kinda missed you — like a lot," he chuckled at her.

"I've been producing and working on my solo career," she hummed. "I'm back with the boys again which is gonna be chaotic," she giggled, petting Kuroo softly. Eunchae smiles upon noticing the many comments welcoming her back into the group with open arms and loving words, expressing their excitement for their comeback stages as it had been months since Eunchae last performed with Stray Kids. The two Australian idols continued on with the stream, Kuroo walking around in the background before Eunchae placed him on her lap, the kitten find comfort easily — laying there for the remainder of the livestream. During the live, the two talked about upcoming projects and other schedules and events happening in their lives.

"Oh did you hear that Jaehyun from NCT and Jinghua from SEVENTEEN are getting married?" Chan asked his friend, clicking away on the computer as soft music played in background, Eunchae resting her feet on the chair, knees up to hide Kuroo from the camera, playing on her phone. The girl hums, acknowledging what he had just said. "I'm really happy for them, also please stop with the thing," he turned to the girl who smiled innocently at him.

"I'm doing nothing Sir Crispy-Zero Sleep-Dad like-Christopher Bang Chan," Eunchae said innocently, laughing when her friend gave her a deadpanned look, eyeing her as she laughed, fully knowing what he had meant. "Okay okay! I'm just trying to be a good wing woman!" she mumbled to him. After a few more words, talking to the fans and listening to music, the two decided to end the stream — sharing some inspiring words and motivation to their fans as they ended the stream. "Bye bye~" Eunchae said cutely, making Kuroo wave goodbye in her lap before Chan ended the livestream.