Blackmail

Wait. He didn't see me and the way I am dressed he probably won't be able to guess it's me. And if I am lucky enough he won't remember me.

I continued the interview......Later I felt some tingling sensations in my nose....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
achiii!!!!!.
It's just one sneeze..it's fine.

"okay....so have you guys.....
achiii!!!!!!
not agian
achiiiiiii!!!!!!!!
"I am sorryyy......achiiii!!!!!!.....I will......achiiii!!!!!..........be back........in 5 minutes achiiiiii!!!!!!!!"

Damm you nose.

I walked out of the room and went towards the washroom.

10 mins later

It felt better now so I started walking towards the room. I opened the door and sat on my spot.

"I am really really very sorry for wasting you......"

Jin cut me off "Do you feel better now??..you suddenly started sneezing and your eyes were all red..What just happened?"

"thank you for your concern....I am better now...Actually I have pollen/dust allergy...so it happens very often."

"ohhh" jin said

"well I think we should resume from where I left😅😅😂" I laughed nervously because of "someone's"
burning gaze on me and started the interview again.....

"I think this will do....Thank you for you time  and i am sorry for the delay" I thanked them...

"It was nice meeting you too" Jimin said..
I smiled at his politeness.

They got up and were leaving...but
Rm suddenly stopped...

"I think V should stay here"..

I looked at him with confusion written all over my face....

"I mean he came late...He missed the questions which were meant for him.....and I think our ARMY will be sad if he don't answer them".

"Well...That's very nice of you but I think I have already wasted your time" I can't risk to stay around him for long, he may not have recognized me but it's better to be cautious.

"It's fine....Anything for ARMY...and it was our fault too...that our manager called him....so V stay here, we'll meet you at the practice room "

"Have fun" Jungkook said smiling slyly while looking at V and continued "answering ARMY's questions" after V and the rest glared at him.

All the BTS members walked out except one...

"Should we start???"

"start what?????" I looked at him with I terrified expression on my face.

" my interview" I relaxed a bit after hearing him. Maybe he didn't found out.

"ohh...that...sure..."
.
.
.
.
.
"Thank u.....and I am sorry for holding you back"
He smiled.

I got up and started walking towards the door when I felt his hand gripping me..pulling me closer....till my back hit his chest.

"It's very naive of you or should I say foolish to think I will let you go."
He whispered.

"Mr. kim leave me and I don't know what you are talking about.."

I freed myself from his grip and was about to grab the door handle when he made me face him  and pinned me to the wall.

"These glasses masked your face  pretty well....you've got me confused....but our tiny nose spoiled it all for you " He said while removing my glasses.

"I  already made it clear that I don't even know what you are talking about."

"Do you want me to remind you what happened that night???"

"I don't think that there is anything worth remembering."

"So you never slept with me."

"Why would I??." I sneered at him.

"So you won't admit."

"ohh..come on...this is the last time I am telling you....I don't know you...I have no idea what you are talking about."

"Why are you even denying??................
Anyone can tell you are not Korean..
Don't you think it's a bit absurd to think that I won't remember you.....
and I don't bump into Indians on daily basis ."

"I think you have mistaken me for sameone else...I am not the one you think I am.

"oh just stop it .. okay so you have 2 birthmarks on our shoulder....how can you explain that....I wouldn't know such things about you. And the only thing that explain this is that we sleept together."

" It's  a very common guess .Many people have birthmarks. "

" This is the last time I am asking you to admit it....I went easy on you...but now you are testing my patience...and patience isn't my forte......You won't like it if I do thing my way."

"If you are done, then can I leave....I am a very busy person."

"sure...You can leave...but...check this out before you go."

"what?"

With this he took his phone out and showed me something which I never dreamt of. And again those memories hit me.