Chapter 2

Gaara's P.O.V.
  In two days Kankuro and I reached the gates of the hidden leaf village. Usually it would take three days, but for some reason my sand seemed to carry us faster to the village. I acknowledged the two guards at the front gate and quickly walked toward the Hokage's tower. Kankuro was trying to slow me down.
  "Hey Gaara! I have to find Shikamaru remember?!". He yelled, panting in between his words. I sighed a long and irritated sigh.
  "Fine...". I said finally. We asked for some directions to the Nara complex, and I let my sand carry us there. Kankuro kept asking me why I was in such a rush, but I didn't answer him. It's not that I didn't want to answer him, it was more like I couldn't. I asked my myself the very same question. Why am I in such a hurry? But I could not find an answer, so I just shrugged. I could hear his frustrated sigh.
  Unfortunately we got lost in the streets of the village, fortunately I saw a person who made my heart stop.
  "Naruto!". I called, hoping I didn't sound weird. He saw me and gave me a giant grin. I really like his grin. He starts to run in my direction, so fast he didn't have time to stop. My sand began to form around me, but I willed it away. I didn't want Naruto to get hurt. Kankuro saw this and lept into action....by grabbing Naruto and pulling him into an embrace. And I didn't like it...
  "Hah! I didn't think I'd have to protect Gaara from you!". Naruto giggled at his comment. My brother rubbed Naruto's hair softly, and I lightly growled in frustration.
  "You got me!". Naruto smiled and stuck out his tounge. I yanked him away from Kankuro, and placed his face into my chest. Frustrated I gave Kankuro a glare.
  "Gaara? You alright?". My brother asked me confused. He looked as confused as I was on the inside. I looked down at the ball on sunshine in my arms, who's face was slightly heating up. Truth is, I don't know. But something in me hated seeing them be so close. I want to that, to hold him, play with his hair, and even k- I blush lightly. C-could it be? Naruto pulls his head out of my chest, looking very flushed. I smile at Naruto. So it is true... I want Naruto to be mine.

415 words. Hope you enjoyed!

Please Comment and Vote.

This chapter is shorter becasue I had little time to write it, but I hope it's at least okay.