35

Ryujin's POV
   Yeji and I just finished eating our breakfast in our house. I decided to take a bath since we're going out again today, I'm excited! I will bring her to balloon air festival later.

I just finished taking a bath when I heard my phone rang, I look to my phone and it's my grandma. It's been a while, I pressed the answer button and place it on my ear.

"Hello? Goodmorning granny"

"Hija we have a good news for you" Granny said, her tone is very happy?

"That must be really good news, what is  it granny?" I asked confused

She let out a small squeal that make me chuckle "You're getting married! Someone asked us if she could marry you then we said Yes cause I know you will gonna like her!" Granny excitedly said.

"I'm what?!" I half yelled

"You're getting marri-"

"NO! Yeji is the only one person I want to marry! Wha- what about the deal we have back then? I thought we're done with this" I'm getting angry now, my goodness when will they stop doing this shits.

"Yeji is getting married to your cousin Ryujin! Respect their relationship and move on. Don't you see how happy they are with each other? Yuna introduced Yeji to us last year."

"The wedding is in 1 week and it will be held in a church in Paris, near your house. Just accept the fact that Yeji will never be yours."

That's it. I ended the call and turn off my phone. How is that even a good news? Tsk. I slicked my tongue making a sound, now my day is ruined.

"You're getting married?" I flinched when I heard her voice behind my back. I'm about to turn around but she ,held my shoulders and slid it in my waist. Putting her chin to my shoulder, making her hugging me from behind.

"U-uh Ye-yes" I sadly said while looking at the window

"Why are you sad? You should be happy, marriage is one of the best moment in woman's life" Yeji said

I sighed before answering her "I will be happy if I'm marrying the person I love but it is arrange marriage. And I haven't meet the girl I'll be marrying." I said and huffed in annoyance.

"I don't want to marry someone else Yeji, You're the only one I want to marry and spend my whole life with, I want you to be my mother of my kids. I want you to be my wife. I need you in my life." I said. My eyes is getting watery now, I know it will fall any moment now.

I badly want to tell her to runaway with me but I know she will refuse my offer. First, she has a company that needs to manage and soon it will be two company (Mr. Hwang Company). Second, she loves her parents so much and lastly, she can't leave Yuna.

"Ryujin, I already met the girl that you'll be marrying. She's your type and you will definitely fall inlove with her beauty and in her whole being. She genuinely loves you, I can see it. Marry her Ryujin give her a chance, I know she will make you happy more than I did." Yeji said before she turned me around to face her. She looked at me in the eyes lovingly while caressing my cheeks wiping my tears that already fall.

"Don't cry please. I hate seeing you crying. Ryujin, I will be always here for you no matter what. Marry her for me please... don't you ever think of running away because if you do that you will never see me again." Yeji said. It really hurts that the person you loved is pushing you to marry someone you didn't love.

"Do you still love me?" I weakly asked her.

That's the moment her face chance to a sad expression.

"I love you, my love for you never change. You are still the owner of my heart Ryujin and you will be until my very last breath." Yeji said and smiled to me sadly.

"Then why don't we just runaway? Let's be happy and forget all of this bullshits" I said before holding her hands.

She sighed heavily "No, just trust me with this. Don't runaway, don't leave your bride waiting for you in the aisle. Remember, if you do that you will never see me again. I know you will love her" She said before Yeji walked away leaving me alone in my room.  I sat at the edge of the bed and stared to my phone.

"I don't care who you are but I will just marry you because Yeji told me so." I muttered

————————
Yeji and I didn't talked for the whole day and our date is also cancelled. I just know that she will be leaving today and move to hotel where Yuna is currently checking in. Yes, Yuna is here in Paris. Their wedding will be held also in this place, city of love. Ofcourse who wouldn't want to get married in this place, this place is perfect for weddings. Argh wedding....

"I'm going now, thank you for letting me stay here" Yeji said as she put her baggage in the taxi. I offer her a ride but she refused it she didn't even told me the reason why.

"It's nice to have you here" I said giving her a small smile.

"Thank you again, so um I wish you all the best to your wedding. Remember what I said to you" she said as she gave me a tight hug and a kiss on my forehead.

"Advance Congratulations to your wedding, be a good wife to her. If she ever hurt you, whether you like it or not I will get you back." I said and we pulled away from hug. She just chuckled and waved for the last time before getting inside the taxi.

The car has start moving until it disappeared from my sight. Then the tears that I've been holding has fall, I went inside my house and crawl to my bed.

I lost her. Her heart maybe beats for me but Yuna will be the legal owner of her whole being. I need to accept the fact that I lost against Yuna for the first time. Maybe Granny is right......

Yeji will never be mine....

———————
Love you guys HAHAHAHA