𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚

━ ❝𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗗 𝗔 𝗪𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗡, 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗!❞
───────────────────

Y/N's pov ; streaming
i was streaming on hyperpixel and noticed that a bunch of my chat was saying things like 'check Tommys stream!' or 'go on the Dream SMP!'

"okay?" i said confused as i left hyperpixel and joined into the SMP.

i saw Tommy, Dream and Sapnap running around and decided to join the voice chat.

it seemed that i just walked into a argument, Sap and Dream vs Tommy

Tommy had been yelling down the mic with no one else speaking and Sapnap just said

"shut up braceface."

he laughed after because he was joking but after that comment Tommy quieted down. my stream went crazy and was saying that Tommy genuinely looked hurt.

"yo Tommy, you good?" sap asked

"yeah uh... my mums calling me. I've gotta go. bye guys, bye stream." he said and left the call.

"...guys i'm gonna go, thanks for watching um bye!" i said to my chat.

───────────────────

i phoned Tommy, he picked up but said nothing.

"Tommy?"

i heard a small sniffle.

"oh honey." my heart hurt

"babe, Sap was joking, you don't need to worry. braces aren't a bad thing and plus you look great with them! there so cute and you look lovely."

───────────────────

i spent a while comforting Tommy and telling him his braces were lovely and he shouldn't worry. we ended up playing some games to cheer him up! he was really happy!

Sap ended up apologizing to him and then peace as restored in the dream smp!!!!

except a few hours later there was another war... but still!

───────────────────

hhhh this feels really cringey,,,,, but i still hope you enjoyed