(Snuggle bug) Mully X reader

(9:00pm)

Y/N POV

It has been a few hours since he started recording with the guys and now I'm feeling like a needy girlfriend. Mully never has an issue with my neediness, sometimes I think I'm annoying him but he thinks the complete opposite...apparently it's adorable to him.

I sigh slowly getting ready to have a warm, much needed bath. Work has been incredibly busy the last few weeks, it's my first weekend off in what seems like forever. Dipping the bathroom lights while picking my favourite album to compel a relaxing setting, I take off my robe and dip my foot in the bath. It isn't scalding this time! Just a perfect temperature. Submerging my body beneath the bubbles while taking a sip of my *cough cough* I mean Mully's juice that I might've stolen from the fridge...

The slow music plays throughout the bathroom, my eyes shut in the pure bless of relaxation. Only for a few seconds later to be interrupted by the ping of my phone. Opening my eyes I check the screen.

                                                                  New notification from My Dork

My Dork

I just checked the bedroom and my

little potato wasn't snuggled up in

her favourite spot?  Strange

read at (9:40pm)

I grinned at his message he's fucking adorable! knowing he's currently checking every room in the house I didn't respond to his message , the bathroom door suddenly creaked open and in shuffled a pouting Mully. "I was looking everywhere for you! only to find you in a nice bubble bath...without me." He whined.

I giggled and replied, "I'm sorry baby, surprised you aren't still recording."

Mully begun to creep closer to the tub, sitting on the edge while looking at me. He grabbed a handful of bubbles and began covering my head with them. "Apology not accepted!" he joked before continuing. "I'm done recording, I want to spend the night with my bean."

I gestured that I was ready to get up out off the bath at Mully, he lifted the towel and opened it up to wrap around my body. He put my hair up in a towel first, before drying me off. "Naked babe" he said softly pecking my cheek. He rubbed my body down gently with the fluffy towel while placing delicate kisses on every place he could.

"Did you not bring any clean clothes in here with you?" he asked with a tilt of his head. Blushing as I remembered my plan of wearing his hoodie for the night. "Well umm... I was going to get one of your hoodies to wear after." I answered. "Is that so?" grinned Mully. Nodding my head slowly, taking my hand in his as he led me to the bedroom.

Mully took off the hoodie he was wearing and handed it to me. "It's nice and warm, bonus is it has my scent on it." he winked. I put on the hoodie, popping my head out to be greeted with a smile that looked as though it reached his ears. Mully's cheeks looked faintly red as he cleared his throat to speak, "I get to see your booty all night?" he questioned. Face palming at the fact all I was wearing was his hoodie with nothing below.

"Will that be so bad?" I smirked before climbing into bed. He had other ideas as he smacked my butt quickly before I had the chance to curl up. Gasping at him "what was that for?!" Mully just shrugged his shoulders with a proud grin on his face. "Couldn't of missed that opportunity." was his smart answer.

He took off his trousers only to be left in his boxers, guess it was very little clothes mood. Pretending to do a strip tease as he jumped in next to me for cuddles. I rested my head on his chest as one of his hands went to the back of my head, running his fingers through my hair.

Mully's other hand wandered down my body, resting at my hips. "Mullen!" I whined.
"What?!" He innocently replied. Just as I expected his hand made it's way down to my ass, tracing small circles in the place that he slapped a few minutes ago. I sighed, enjoying the extra attention.

"Guess it makes up for the slap" I mumbled as I placed a soft kiss on his chin. "How was recording with the boys tonight?" I asked.

He looked down at me "it went well, Eddie was exaggerating as usual." I laughed at his comment, definitely agreeable. "They wish you'd come on and talk with them more, Juicy and josh ask constantly. Narrator understands that your social battery runs out with too much socialising." Smiling at that I replied "they're really great guys."

Mully nodded as I pinch his check, "tired?" He said. Nuzzling his chest was all he needed to confirm I was sleepy. Still rubbing my butt he kissed my forehead, his lips stayed there for a moment before he pulled back.

"We've got all weekend together, cuddling and movies sound like a plan?" Mully whispered. "Yes, yes and yes. It sounds perfect Mully!" I excitedly replied.
I'm so lucky to have him.

With one more kiss on my forehead Mully closed his own eyes and squeezed me tightly. "Sleep well princess, I love you soooooooooo much." He spoke quietly. "I love you so much more" was my reply.
"Don't start this argument, it'll go on all night." I giggled at him.

"I love you." He whispered again

"I love you too."