Jealousy

Shiki actually loved days like these

Shiki actually loved days like these. Days when he was able to wake up besides Haruna and they both could get prepared for school together.
Since Shiki's parents had been out over night the vocalist had invited Haruna to stay over and the other one had readily agreed. They had cuddled up together in a warm blanket, watching some of the Kumacchi movies Shiki loved so much, eating nothing but snacks and exchanged lots of kisses. Somewhere between all of this Shiki, who had felt so comfortable, dozed off in Haruna's arms and when he woke up again Haruna was still holding him tight.
Although the drummer was sleeping as well and drooling on Shiki's head, he had felt the happiest at that moment.
The time they could spent together was rare with all the school and training and practice so Shiki especially enjoyed moment's like these.

They definitely would run late today but honestly Shiki couldn't care when they walked together hand in hand towards their school. It was a good morning and the vocalist carefreely hummed to himself.
They've been together for half a year now and Shiki was so mega max in love with Haruna it almost was scary. Shiki could still remember that day he had awkwardly confessed and never in a million years would he have thought that Haruna would accept his feelings or even feel the same. Like the drummer was so amazing why would he ever fall for someone like Shiki but here they were...

Their relationship was only overshadowed by the fact that they couldn't show it publicly. Being idols and both of them being male just came with some sort of disadvantages.
They had kept their relationship a secret from everyone. Neither their families, nor their bandmates or their other friends and the agency knew.
If people ever found out that they were dating then it would probably lead to a huge scandal maybe even damaging the image of HighxJoker and 315Pro.
Sometimes it was really frustrating but Shiki tried his best to deal with it enjoying every little moment they could spent together without the fear of getting found out.
Walking to school together definitely counted as such a moment and Shiki was a ball of bubbling happiness just at the simple fact that Haruna had decided to take his hand. Like no one would get really suspicious if they were just holding hands, right?
Even best friends sometimes did something like that.

„ You are in an awfully good mood today. Care to tell me why? ", Haruna asked his boyfriend raising an eyebrow.

„ It's a secret-ssu~ ", Shiki replied cheekily, putting a finger to his lips and doing his cutest wink.

„ Is that so? ", Haruna snorted amused carefully pulling Shiki closer by their joined hands their shoulders lightly touching.

„ Uhm. Mega secret-ssu... ", Shiki whispered his cheeks tinted with a rosy blush as he snuggled just a bit closer but still being observant about their surroundings.
Sometimes the vocalist really wished they could just have a normal relationship but even if they weren't idols...two boys in love with each other...most people still wouldn't understand. It was hard but Shiki knew that for Haruna he would do about anything. Even dealing with this frustrating stuff.