Chapter 3- Please Stop...

Soo this chapter contains a LOT of swearing so you can just like skip this chapter if you want if that makes you uncomfortable.
3rd person POV

"Alexander?" He knew that voice. That voice he'd always despised... until now. "Is that you?" Now, he has someone to talk to, someone to strategize with, someone to complain about the experiences in this horrid shit stain of a hospital.

"Jefferson?"

"Oh my god! I thought I was alone!" Then he hugged Alexander, and Alexander hugged back.

"So did I!" Alex responded, elated. "Have you found out how shitty this place is?"

"It's not that bad, a little disturbing, but nothing awful," Jefferson deadpanned.
Nothing awful? Alexander has been through hell, literally, and you're going to say "nothing awful"? Everything has been awful.

"How so?"

"Well the doctors are fairly nice, so are the nurses,"

"What? There's people here?"

"You're actually insane" Jefferson said, backing away. "First you kill John, and now you're saying no doctors work at the hospital you were brought to?"

"What?"

"Don't 'what' me, freak," He exclaimed, backing up further. That's what Alexander didn't want: To be alone.

"No, no I- John?"

"YOU STABBED HIM WITH A FUCKING NEEDLE, DUMBASS"

"That was not John, that was a terrifying monster! A demon, if you will!" He shouted, trying to convince himself more than anyone else.

"No, no it wasn't. And I wasn't there, I just heard about it from another classmate standing in the doorway, watching. You just admitted to murdering your boyfriend, freak!" He shouted. Oh no, this isn't going good for Alexander. "DEMONS?! Really?! You're so dumb, it's quite sad."

Alexander didn't like Jefferson. But, he was never like this before. Ever. Once Alexander tripped down the stairs and fell face-first into the floor. Hey, he was tired. And Jefferson helped him walk to his dorm so that he could lay down for the rest of the day. And that event took place two weeks before the 'accident'. So, something was wrong. Very wrong.

"S-sorry," was all he could cough up. He was lost in thought at the moment. He had killed the love of his life? Really? How? Why did John act like that? Was he mad? Why did HE act like that? Was he really being dumb? Was he hallucinating? His head hurt. Not nearly as bad as when he fell down the stairs, but it still hurt.

He was interrupted by a punch to his jaw, causing him to fall back and hit his already aching head on the floor. He whimpered, but said nothing. In his old house, whenever someone punched you, you shut the frick up.

He took a few more blows to his face and stomach, which hurt. As you could imagine. Then, Jefferson took his EXTREMELY long fingernail and scratched a gaping wound into his leg. He winced and yelped in pain. Ok wait why are we not talking about that fingernail? Doesn't matter. All he knew was that friggin hurt, and he needed to leave. Now. He sat up and scooted backwards, taking a good look at Jefferson before leaving. It wasn't Jefferson. That was a freaking demon zombie. He jumped up and turned 180 degrees with one thought in his mind:

Run.