Chapter one

It was late in the afternoon. It was after school closes at the principal's office, the group sat in solemn silence; listening with rapt attention to the sly-looking old man, who sat at the centre of the gathering. They were six in number, two boys and four girls.
     Presently, the old man started reciting some opening prayers, after all, he greeted the students as they greeted back.
"Assalamu alaikum students" he protested. "wa'alaikas salam" they replied. "Arhm" he continued, "as you can see, you guys are the most brilliant students that brought fame to our school several times previously, so, i so much trust you guys that i gathered you here to tell you something, The federal republic of Africa has organised an AFCON INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION for all African countries, so as you can see Nigeria is among the first five chosen and in two months time all 36 states are gonna compete in a nation wide competition, so as to choose the best states to withstand us in the afcon competition, but before that ,all schools within a state are gonna compete among them selves in order to choose the best that will stand for the state, and here now in Borno, the best Islamic school ever known is this school (EL-KANEMI COLLEGE OF ISLAMIC THEOLOGY) and the last triathlon competition we won against other schools is the state competition non of you knew it, so we are chosen by the government to withstand Borno in the upcoming nation wide competition, you can start preparing" he paused, "any question", he asked, an 18 year old girl by his left side named *zaheedah* replied yes.

"What's your question zaheedah" he asked,
" sir ,all I want to ask is that are we going to be classified based on our various roles or something else",

"well zaheedah, you asked a very reasonable one, you and Maryam are participating in catering, Vardah and Ashman in motivational talks, and Raheemah and Bilal in athletes, according to your perspective roles"

"any other question, he asked

, "no sir" ,ok I shall see you next week ,Ma'assalam.

                  Hey lovelies, how far? I hope you feel a little bit interested, hokkay ,I promise to show your my unending love by updating as earlier as possible
Pls do vote
Comment and
Share, I love you xoxo

#zaynabgaddams