A Dark Night.

Husk was walking by one of the red lobby doors. Since he was thirsty, he was heading for the bar. The winged cat was about to turn the corner, until he heard faint sobbing. Now, this was strange to be heard from the hotel . Almost no one ever cried in this hotel. Which, husker thought. He perked his ears at the room which was making the sound, and listened closer , putting his ear on the wooden door.

  When he waited for a moment, he heard another sob. Static being heard in the middle of the whine. Husk widened his eyes. Was alastor crying ..?
  He opened the door slowly, raising a brow at the red demon whom was sitting right in front of the back wall in one of the small meeting rooms, his head dug in his arms as they were resting on his knees. Okay. So, this was weird. He's almost NEVER seen him cry. He opened the door more, walking inside. "Hey, Al. You alright?" The cat asked, stopping in front of the Radio Demon. The other male looked up quickly , seeing the cat demons hands on his hips, making a concerned face. "H-Husk, pal..?" The deer spoke hesitantly , tears dripping from his blood red eyes. Husk sighed, opening his arms as he leaned in. Alastor was about to pull him back forcefully, put the cat wrapped his paws around the deer tightly, his wings covering both of alastors sides. The red demon gave in, hugging husk back. No. You would never be able to hug alastor like this. But husk was his long time friend.

He trusted the cat.

"Look, Buddy. Don't just cry your self away. It ain't healthy, alright? Stop that shit." Husk ordered, putting his chin on his pals shoulder for comfort. He heard the other sniffle, radio clicks being heard. His shadows have formed around husk, comforting there master , some smiling at the moment the two friends were having. Again, husk has never seen his friend cry. He actually felt bad. At this point, he was tearing up a bit too. Husk didn't like him crying. It wasn't normal. 

"Thank you, husker pal."

"Your welcome , bud."

The two friends sat there hugging each other, crying like little babies on each others shoulders. The shadows rolled there eyes.

"If you think I won't be there, I will be. You have been there for me, and I will be there for you. Don't let anyone make you cry. Don't let anything make you sad. Your strong, my friend. Don't forget that."