Chapter Two: Goat Fam 🐐

"Amazon" Jenna ran up to me and jumped on me. "Oh I missed you too Jenna, even tho I saw you yesterday" she laughed at my statement. "Amazon " Coco and Txunami came up to me and hugged me, "Hey guys" My phone buzzed in my pants bit I just ignored it. "So you wanna come over after we shoot the episode and come and hang out with the goat fam," I looked over at Piper. " Go, we can hang out tomorrow " I hugged Piper then put my arm on her shoulder. "Okay I guess we'll see you later" I nodded then waved goodbye to Coco and Txunami . "Bye" as soon as they left Piper turned to look at me. "Wow it's your second day and your already famous" I laughed at her comment then took her and Jenna to hair and makeup . As I was

walking I heard someone call my name, "uh hey Amazon" I turned around to see Hayden. "Yea wassup
Hayden" " do you wanna go grab some lunch together for our break" I stood their and thought about it for a moment. "Sure I'd love that" he smiled and left. After he left we continued walking to the Hair and makeup. As we went in Hayley, Elliana, and Annie were just leaving. "Hey wassup Amazon, how's your second day?" I smiled at Annie and responded. " it's going amazing thanks Annie" she smiled, "anytime well good luck Amazon" I hugged the three girls then they left.

***Time Skip***
After shooting the episode I said goodbye to Jenna and Piper then I left. We went outside and I let my mum know I was hanging out with Coco. "Oh look my mom's here" I got up and followed her to her car. "Hey mom this is Amazon, Amazon this is my mom" we said hi to each other then we got into the car and headed to Gavin's house, supposedly it's the main house where everyone chills and hangs out. We decided to do a car tik tok, it was pretty fun,then she tagged me. I opened my phone to see that Gavin messaged me earlier when we were on set.

I opened my phone and saw that he wrote, hey, so after liking the tik tok me and Coco  I responded to Gavin
Amazon_Summer: I'm going to your house😁
Then I closed my phone. Probably fifteen minutes later we arrived at Gavin's house. We got out and went to the window of the car. "Alright let me know when you want me to pick you guys up" we nodded then went inside. Coco just opened the door, and I looked at her weird. "Were all really close this is how we are" I nodded my head. "Oh". We walked inside and went to the kitchen. I saw the whole Goat Fam, witch isn't much because they left the Goat Fam for the vibe crew.

" That's Aiden" she pointed at the Chinese guys, (No hate or any racism). "Niccolet" she pointed at the girl with short black hair. "Solowflow" she pointed at the tallest guy in crocs who was obviously older then the rest. "Jacob" the Guys with light brown/red curly hair. "And I believe you've already met Gavin" she pointed at the guys with brown hair and blond tips. I waved at them as they all said hi. I went and sat down next to Coco, because I really don't know anyone but it leaves me to sit next to Gavin. I sat down next to him and he smiled at me. "So where ya from" Aiden to ally said breaking the silence.

"Phoenix" they all sat their trying to think of a question to ask. "What are you famous for?" "I'm a rapper and an actor" he nodded his head. "Okay". Everyone was talking but I was only talking to Coco. As I was talking to Coco .net phones in and I got a message. I one my phone to see the message.
Gavin: ik😏
I looked at him and smiled as he quickly put his phone away. "Guys let's film a video". Niccolet suggested. We all nodded and agreed. We went to the backyard obviously where all the filming is done. "Brian?" Gavin called. Finally Brian came in. " Yea? " "we're gonna film a video" he nodded then left to get the camera.

Brian finally came out and Gavin did his intro, "Hey guys wassup it's your girl Gavin, and today we have a crazy extreme video" and then the whole squad came in. I went and Jumped on Coco. "Coco don't drop me" I looked down at her but she gave me an evilish smirk. "I'm for deals Coco" then the camera pointed to me. "Today we have a special guest with us, Amazon Summers." Then I'd waved at the camera all weird. "Do you guys know what we're doing for today's vjdeo?"