25

Lily pov:

I went down and saw Dad's eyes watering. I just wanted to give him a hug so I did. I asked him what's wrong he said you look just like your mother. He told me I look beautiful. I wanted to cry but I didn't want to ruin my make-up. A few seconds later we heard a ring on the doorbell. Kouvr and Mia went together to get it. It was Payton. He was wearing a black and light blue suit with a light blue bow. He is so cute. The truth is I have a crush on him but he just says we're friends. I didn't want to make things weird so I never told him. He came in and said..

P- aww lils you look amazing
L- thank you you look good too
P- here I got you something..

P- aww lils you look amazing L- thank you you look good tooP- here I got you something

L- aww thank you Payton(hugs)P- no problem lils(hugs back)L- well we should be gonna nowM&K: wait we need picturesL- okay is that fine with youP- yea let's do this

P- no problem lils(hugs back)
L- well we should be gonna now
M&K: wait we need pictures
L- okay is that fine with you
P- yea let's do this.

(Skip to after prom)
Prom was so much fun. Peyton was super sweet and cool to hang around. He was fine when I wanted to dance and got me punch when I was thirsty. I also danced with my friends and he went with his. Me and Payton won prom queen and king. Prom finished and we went to get food. We ate and chilled a little. Then he took me home. Before I got out of the car he grabbed my face and gave me a kiss on my lips. He said bye and out of the car. I took a shower and was laying on my bed. I was bored so I posted pictures on Instagram..

(Next one is the insta post)