Chapter 1

In the USJ

Izuku, Mineta, and Tsuyu ( Hope I spelled that right.) were on a boat. It was in the middle of a man made lake. They were also surrounded by villains." So we need to make a plan and fast. They won't be in the water for long." Izuku said the worry all over his face.

"Hey Midoryia I know this is a bad time, but do you have a tattoo?" Mineta asked with a scared voice. All of a sudden Mineta felt a tone hit the back of his head.

"What do you mean tattoo?" Izuku said.

"That star shaped tattoo on your neck. I noticed it while we were getting changed." Mineta said still almost about to crap his pants.

"Oh, that it's a birth mark I've had since I was born." Izuku said casually." But we still have an issue so let's try t-." He was interrupted by passing out for some reason. Mineta started to freak out. The "man with the plan" had just passed out for some reason.

"Mineta grab Midoryia and we will jump to land." Tsuyu said. Mineta in a rush to leave grabbed Midoryia. Tsuyu wrapped her tongue around Mineta and Midoryia. She then jumped. Meanwhile Mineta was throwing his grape balls into the water. So when the villains started to swim they would get caught and stuck together. Sadly they all dodged the balls. Once they landed they started to swim, but the villains were slowly catching up. Luckily they reached shore. The villains were still there and about to reach shore as well.

"ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!" A voice said. All of a sudden all of the villains looked live they were beaten to a bloody pulp. Except nothing hit them. It was invisible. They turned around to see Midoryia standing there with a frown."So woman you couldn't handle it huh." Izuku said from behind them.