Eyes that you can see the stars in

JIMIN POV

After about a month of rehearsing with Camilla we were finally starting to get along.

She told me all about her boyfriend Shawn and I even met him. He was very handsome but was also really rude.

I mean he seemed like he was trying to be nice but honestly I don't know why Camilla is with him. He's just an ass hat.

She told me that he had even cheated on her with  some girl named Selena, but I didn't really care because well it was t my love story so I didn't really care. But I do think that she deserves better.

I eventually after like another month started actually liking Shawn. I mean yeah it's not okay to cheat but people change so I was kinda cool with just not judging him for the past. I mean if he was that bad then Camilla would have broken up with him.

It was late at night and I was just sitting on the coach third wheeling Shawn and Camilla while they were watching a movie.

"Give me a minute Shawnii I have to go to the bathroom". Camilla said as she strolled off to the bathroom.

Next thing I heard was the sound of her throwing up which wasn't good at ALL.

"Are you ok", Shawn yelled

"No you stupid ass I'm not ok I've been sick all week and you didn't even notice". Oh not again. They fight all the time.

Shawn went to go check in her and after about thirty minute of her throwing up she finally stopped and waited about ten minutes while talking to Shawn.

After that they started getting mad at each other. I couldn't quite pick it out but they weren't happy. After thirty minutes of them talking with the occasional yell here and there. They finally stopped.

The next thing I heard was an aggressive make out session. So I picked up my things and went outside to go back to my hotel, which was only a few rooms away.

HARRY POV

After a month of being with Selena I started seeing her mood change. I mean not like in a bad way, but all of a sudden she's doing everything for me.

Like out of guilt or something.

After a month of her being my mom basically I finally decided to confront her.

It didn't go well. She told me that she cheated on me with the biggest Pisa BulL ShitTer of them all..... Shawn Mendes.

It hurt, everything hurt, everything always hurts. I was left alone again. The one person that would listen left.

The Grammys were coming up in two weeks and all I could do was feel bad for myself.

I kept on regretting ever having a single particle of love for her. But she was there when no one else was.

TWO WEEKS LATER

JIMIN POV

Me and Jungkook we're sitting backstage I out dressing room. He was singing a duet with Taylor Swift so I was able to talk to him instead of having to constantly deal with the Americans all the time.

HARRY POV

I was on deck(up next) for me and Selena's performance together.

We worked it out and it actually wasn't that bad. We were still friends and she was still trying to make an effort to make me feel comfortable and it's her.

JIMIN POV

My microphone needed to be checked before I was going to be on deck(up next) for my performance with Camilla.

Me and her were just sitting there on the right side of the stage while Suga and Drake we're finishing they're duet together.

HARRY POV

Me and Selena were just sitting there on the left side of the stage waiting for Drake to finish his duet with some guy from BTS named Suga to finish they're performance when........

JIMIN POV

I saw someone on the left side of the stage waiting patiently with another girl for the finishing of the duet when....

Our eyes met.

It stopped.... the whole world stopped. It was like the entire world was in his eyes.

But mostly the ocean. His eyes where green like the deep sea. I could see the stars reflected in the ocean as they sparkled when he looked deeper into me.

It was like my entire world was in those eyes. Those ocean eyes.

HARRY POV

I looked into the eyes of a man on the other side of the stage. Everything moved away. The lights the cameras the action of the rest of the people around us. The stage itself, the curtains. The entire world went ways.

It was just me and him. His eyes were like the beach. His eyes looked like smooth sand and with  glimmering specks of water. His eyes reflected the stars, they gracefully glided from my toes to the top of my head as he looked at me.

I saw the stars. the real stars. The real world, all in his eyes.

Then he looked away. And the stars went away.

- SO I updated and I want really sure what to update here but here's what I got LET ME KNOW what you want to read about in the next chapters, I know that this one was anticlimactic but they're gonna get better......hopefully ANYGAYS uhm yeah hope you liked it and Idk vote if ya want and leva a comment for me.