Chap 6 . First kiss

Chandler grabbed her Hand and walked her too his house. He walked inside. Instantly Lily smelled yummy dinner cooking. Lily looks at chandler waiting to see what he would do next. "mom I have someone too show you!" Chandler slightly yelling. His mom comes in, she had long black hair and a silver necklace, slightly pale skin, and blue eyes. She came I and gasped, is this the girl you've been talking about?!? His mom said eagerly. Mooommmm, chandler said embarrassingly. Lily why don't we go to my room and do our homework, I need help with Algebra. Lily followed him down a slightly lit hallway and when he opened his door she was amazed, he had a gorgeous room he had posters of mythical creatures and drawings all up on his wall. Chandler looks at Lily and smiles. So let's get started. This is my desk over here but u could sit anywhere. Instantly Lily sits on the ground below her. Chandler laughs and sits with her. They both go silent and blush. Lily looks away and suddenly She feels a warm soft hand on her hand, she looks back slowly smiling, in that one instance if was her chance! They are leaning in, Liky suddenly feel soft lips on hers and feels something insdie her she's never felt before. Love. She lookes around and and closes her eyes.