12

CHAPTER ELEVEN: Aftermath
___________________

It is during breakfast when Gon noticed something is off, not in a bad way though. Mito probably knows as well but knowing her, she wouldn't bring it up.

So they just watch– the way Y/N is constantly stealing glances at Killua, whipping their head away when the latter's eyes darted towards them. At some occasions, Killua would 'accidentally' brush his fingers against Y/N's when he's taking a second serving of rice which usually leaves Y/N in a blushing mess.

Gon and Mito don't know what happened between Killua and Y/N, but they feel as if they shouldn't have interrupted the two.

A few hours later, Y/N offers to help Gon with laundry, spitting out a few jokes whilst doing so and smacking some playful hits on his shoulder once in a while– acting like they didn't just flirt with Killua in front of him.

"Y/N, you're glowing," Gon cuts Y/N off when they were in the middle of cracking yet another dad joke.

Y/N gets their head slightly tilted, their curious gaze clearly telling Gon that he should elaborate.

"You have this like, outburst of happiness. Like– right now you're just radiating a lot of serotonin energy, if that even made sense."

Y/N nods, signaling him to go on.

"Did something happen last night?"

Needless to say, that simple question leads to Y/N recalling last night's events, causing Y/N to explode out of embarrassment. An hour is spent afterwards with Gon trying to cool Y/N off and pleading for forgiveness with panic.

semester break has
finally started ♪( 'θ)