-1-

Third person POV

It was the first day of school, Nagisa shiota's first year in junior high. "She" was excited, nervous, and hungry. You ask yourself 'why hungry?' Well "her" mother didn't let "her" eat since "she" needs to slim down to have the perfect body. Sadly "she" wouldn't be able to eat anything until "her" mother allowed "her" to. "She" headed to her class in the A section. "She" got third on the exam. "She" was wearing a pretty school uniform. (The one above.) When "She" arrived everyone's eyes were on "her". Everyone was either blushing or jealous. Mostly the girls were jealous since "she" has the perfect body, but still had a nice butt along with being thick and I mean thick. The only thing the girls weren't too jealous about was "her" chest since "she" was on the flat side on that. "She" soon took her seat behind a boy with a light orange hair. Their teacher was soon taking attendance.

-a bit of a time skip-

Sensei: "Gakushu Asano"
Asano: "Here"
Sensei: "Alright. Thanks. Now Nagisa Shiota."
Nagisa: "Here sir."
Sensei: "T-thanks miss Shiota. Alright now that attendance is over let's start class."

-lunchtime-

Nagisa left the class to get something to drink. "She" then saw someone come down the D class. Some people started to talk bad about them. Soon the boy went towards the vending machine. He then saw Nagisa.

???: "Hey. My name is Yuma Isogai."
Nagisa: "Hey Isogai-Kun. My names Nagisa Shiota But please call me Nagisa I'm ok with no formalities."
Isogai: "How come your not like the rest? Talking bad about someone in D class?"
Nagisa: "Well your all people weather your smart or not and some people are there because they are slow learners or they didn't do that well in the exam."
Isogai: "Thanks Shio- Nagisa-Chan. Anyways I have to go if I don't want to be too late."
Nagisa: "Alright. Talk to you later Isogai-Kun." *smiles cutely*

Isogai left with a blush on his face. Nagisa soon left to "her" class.

-after school-

Nagisa walked home since it wasn't too far from the school. Once "she" arrived "she" headed to "her" room to do homework everyone from class A got.

-after 12 minutes-

Once Nagisa finished "she" decided to head out for a walk. "She" put on a pink skirt with a light tan yellow cardigan.

 "She" put on a pink skirt with a light tan yellow cardigan

Nagisa POV

'Why did mom have to replace most of my clothes with these. Doesn't she get that I'm a boy?' I thought as I left. I kept on getting so many complements on me and my outfit. 'How come people will think I'm a girl? Sure I have a feminine looking body and face, but I'm boy forced to be a girl since my mom wanted an girl and she makes me cross dress. And why I'm wearing this is because my mom took all the clothes that were for "boys" and made sure I wear this.' I sighed. I headed to the comic and manga store. Once I got inside I went on to look for a horror, romance, and a hero manga and or comic. I got a horror manga, a romance manga, and a hero manga and comic. Once I was at the register I bought the four books. I went to go buy myself some chips. Once I bought them I started heading back home. Once I arrived I was thankful my mom isn't home or she would've taken the chips, slapped me for this, then she would've been there yelling on how I'll ruin my perfect body for this stupid shit of pretending to be something I don't want to pretend to be or be forced to fucking be! Why can't she understand?! I'm a boy not a girl! I started to eat my chips.

Karma POV

Ugh a day in school and I already hate it there. I just decided to head out and buy the new comic book that came out. When I arrived I saw a cute blue haired girl walk out of there. Probably getting a romance novel or manga. Once I walked in I was greeted by the cashier.

Cashier: "Hey karma. If your here for the new comic we just sold out. You can come in tomorrow to get one of the others from the shipping we got."
Karma: "Oh alright thanks."

Damnit! I should've come here earlier to get a copy so I would've at least had one to read! I walked out of the store and went to the market to get myself some snacks. When I arrived there I got some chips and soda then payed. After this I left and I saw the same girl I saw exit the book store leave with a bag from 6-ten. (I dont know just making a few places up. Also a bit like the ones we have.) I started to head home.

-arrival-

When I arrived I went to my room since my mom and dad are too busy traveling to spend time with me. I sighed and went to my room. When I arrived I laid down. Ugh. Class A is the class I'm in and it's so boring. I don't want to do the homework they gave us. Fuck this stupid school shit. I'll do it later.

Nagisa POV

I heard the front door open. I quickly hid the bag of chips, cleaned myself up, hid my horror and hero manga, and continued to read the romance manga. My "mom" then walked in.

Hiromi: "hello my baby."
Nagisa: "hey mom."
Hiromi: "how did your classes go?"
Nagisa: "good. I finished the homework they gave me so I left to get the next part of the romance manga I'm reading."
Hiromi: "that's good. So you know that no dinner for you right? Tomorrow you'll eat dinner. Alright?"
Nagisa: "I-I already knew that mom. And Alright tomorrow I'll eat dinner."
Hiromi: "so did you eat lunch or not?!"
Nagisa: "no I didn't. I drank some water so I'm not dehydrated."
Hiromi: "good. Anyways go to sleep early to get to your class. Also how's the bruise on your back?"
Nagisa: "I-I'm gonna need to hide it for gym tomorrow, since it's still a dark purple....."
Hiromi: "you better. Or else I'll make sure you'll never forget to hide it next time."
Nagisa: "y-yes Mom."

She soon left my room. How is the bruise still a dark purple?! I mean she did it to me last week...... but she did kick and punch me there multiple times yesterday for eating when she told me not to....... I guess that's why..... but how am I going to be able to hide the bruise if I can't reach my back? I guess I'll find out later.

———————————————————————
I'm using "" this for She/her since I can't use the bold or italic. Also Nagisa is going to be in A class as well as Karma. Anyways hope you like it and also I started this so when I get enough ideas for the part with UA. Well bye.