Approval

-Elizabeth's POV-

I woke up crying because of a nightmare. It was in the middle of the night and it was only me and Meliodas left.

"Elizabeth? What's wrong?" I heard Meliodas ask. Did I just wake him up? I hope not.

"I-I had a nightmare." I said. Meliodas hugged me.

"It's okay. Don't be sad. It wasn't true." Meliodas said. I nodded and snuggled in Meliodas chest and got back to sleep. Meliodas did the same.

The next morning, I woke up and we did nearly the same as yesterday. Watched movies, eat snacks, but today, we studied too. Or it was more like Meliodas was teaching me what the others learn in the school now.

The rest of the week was the same, it was fun, but a little boring that I couldn't hang out with my friends.

I had texted Diane to meet up with me home today to hang out. She said she was on her way.

When Meliodas walked me home, my father ran out to me at the house.

"Elizabeth! You have some things to explain!" Father said and hugged me.

"Can I get my girlfriend back?" Meliodas asked behind us.

"You are her boyfriend?! Why wasn't she home in a week?!" Father asked and let go of me.

"I was taking care of her when she was sick." Meliodas said.

"And she wasn't home in a week because of that!" Father said.

"Yeah." Meliodas said nonchalant.

"I do not approve of that! I do not approve you as her boyfriend." Father said. Then Meliodas took my hand, span me around and then catched me in a falling position. Then he kissed me and I kissed back. After that he, let me stand on my own feet.

"I don't need your approval for being her boyfriend as much as she doesn't need my father's approval to be my girlfriend." Meliodas said with a smirk.

"He doesn't approve Elizabeth?! Tell him that she is the best opinion ever! I am not letting him not approve you. You are a perfect couple. Everyone approves you!" Father said. Meliodas then kissed my cheek.

"Thank you for your approval! Bye!" Meliodas said and walked away.

"T-that was not! I-I didn't!" Father was lost for words while I giggled.

-Diane's POV-

I saw Elizabeth's father hug Elizabeth while Meliodas watched. I decided to spy a little on them, just for fun, so I hide behind a tree. Then I took out my phone and recorded everything.

"Can I get my girlfriend back?" Meliodas asked.

"You are her boyfriend?! Why wasn't she home in a week?!" Elizabeth's father asked and let go of Elizabeth.

"I was taking care of her when she was sick." Meliodas said.

"And she wasn't home in a week because of that!" Elizabeth's father said.

"Yeah." Meliodas said nonchalant.

"I do not approve of that! I do not approve you as her boyfriend." Elizabeth's father said. Then Meliodas took Elizabeth's hand, span her around and then catched her in a falling position. Then he kissed her and she kissed back. After that he, let Elizabeth stand on her own feet.

"I don't need your approval for being her boyfriend as much as she doesn't need my father's approval to be my girlfriend." Meliodas said with a smirk.

"He doesn't approve Elizabeth?! Tell him that she is the best opinion ever! I am not letting him not approve you. You are a perfect couple. Everyone approves you!" Elizabeth's father said. Meliodas then kissed Elizabeth's cheek.

"Thank you for your approval! Bye!" Meliodas said and walked away.

"T-that was not! I-I didn't!" Elizabeth's father was lost for words while she giggled. I sent the recording to King and then I walked up to them.

"Hello." I said.

"Hey Diane!" Elizabeth said.

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

"Shall we go inside?" She asked. I nodded and we walked inside and up to her room.

"I can't believe Meliodas did that!" I said.

"Did what?" She asked.

"Before I come, I watched you." I said. Her cheeks turned red.

"Someone embarrassed?" I asked.

"N-no." She said.

-Ban's POV-

I was walking and talking in my phone when I saw Elizabeth and Meliodas with her father. Then I saw Diane behind a tree.

"I need to go. See ya Elaine!" I said. I got behind a own tree and saw Meliodas take Elizabeth's hand, spin her around and then catch her with give her a kiss. Then he let her stand up.

I don't need your approval for being her boyfriend as much as she doesn't need my father's approval to be my girlfriend." Meliodas said with a smirk.

"He doesn't approve Elizabeth?! Tell him that she is the best opinion ever! I am not letting him not approve you. You are a perfect couple. Everyone approves you!" Elizabeth's father said. Meliodas then kissed Elizabeth's cheek.

"Thank you for your approval! Bye!" Meliodas said and walked away.

"Awesome. I need to try that on King to get his approval of being Elaine's boyfriend." I said to myself and walked to Elaine.

I knocked on the door and both King and Elaine was at the door.

"Hey." I said.

"You are not welcome!" King said. Elaine smacked him in the head.

"Hey, I just don't like him being your girlfriend. He is not approved." King said. Then I did the same to Elaine like Meliodas did.

"Seriously? Meliodas used it on Elizabeth some minutes ago. I saw the recording." King said.

"Oh, man. Just let me be with her." I said.

"No." King said and pulled Elaine inside, then smashed the door closed.