010

(A/N: Caution! Rape, sexual assaults and verbal insults.)

My bones intimately jump after hearing that sentence from him once again. "But I..."

"I don't wanna hear any doubts about my sexiness again, Camden." He smirked.

I think if I'm going to let this process for around longer than usual customers... I might going to merry him... "Hm. Can I get it in advance?" I whispered, while playing the hem of my boxers anxiously.

"You... You better be doing it with your fullest." I never look up so I wouldn't be able to see him mad or somewhat irritated and just nodded for a response. "Why do you need it by the way?"

I just pursed my lips together after he shackled out off my body, then stand up with a that cold glares again. "I'm broke."

"Yes, I know you are." Said him, "Though, from what you look personally in school seemed odd. You sell your body just to buy those clothings you wear in Friday? How could you do that to yourself?" I remained silent. Silent but hurt.

"I never thought you're as desperate as some bitch running on the fields just to take a grasp of someone rich kid's dick, even though it's gross. Tell me, aren't you guilty of doing that? You have dreams... And all you do just to get that, was trafficking." His voice pierced through my eardrums as deafening high pitch malfunctions of a microphone.

"But why? You can just sell some fish in market, buy and sell something until you reach an upgrade capital? You ruin your own life." He hissed. Maybe he's right, my mute meant something... It's hard to tell. Sometimes I felt horrible at myself, but sometimes, I'm blessed with happiness from seeing my siblings grow without fending their own selves.

"You disgusts me Silas. You rea-" I cut him... I interrupt him with a chase and heated kiss before grabbing my discarded clothes including my bag from the floor as I exit his house.

Somebody said... You can't trust them. Just like Brion... Maybe he just wanted to pay me because he's bored... He wanna blame someone from their total idioticness.

I sob through my throat and began walking faster on the clean... Red mat under my footsteps.

~

"C'mon fuck me!"

~

"Right there, darling. Eat that pussy."

~

"God, your sucking was unbelievable."

~

"Daddy, drill me faster."

~

"You piece of sh-"

... I hate those memories, sugar mommies, rich ugly bitches, fat middle aged men, nerd highschool dudes and... Even my own uncle. It just shatters me multiple times every minute I recall those morbid events... Uncle Derek... He's a construction worker, he's my mom's brother, had owned a fancy house, and definitely gay.

It started when...

I'm fourteen that time, Layla's eleven and mom's been pregnant with the twins.