Chapter 19

After school and practice time
yeah I'm lazy to right that sorry~

Y/n POV

"Im soo sleeeeepyyyy" I said with a yawn
"Im apologizing in advance for my sister because shes quite an ass" Kentaro said bluntly which I hummed in response. "Your brother knows your coming right?"
"Yeah I told him but I said its because he owes me for doing his delivery with big brows" and he sighed as an answer
We walked for a while till we came up to a nice looking house along with a nice gate.
"Woahh nice house, wheres your dog house Ken Ken~" I teased
"You got jokes huh, I dont find you funny" He glared at me when we was trying to open the door
"I find myself quite hilarious honestly"
"Your too full of yourself" Finally the door opened and not even a minute a smaller girl popped out who I can assume is his sister. She walked up to me and whispered, "If your being held here against your will blink three times"
"Oi leave her alone Yuri!"
"Shut up dumbass!"
"You two need to stop that bickering" I heard a womans voice call from the kitchen but the two were still arguing. I was unsure what to do so I just walked into the kitchen to greet the woman.
"Yuri if you came to- Oh- Hello, who might you be sweetheart~ She greeted me softly.

This is Kens mom?? Howd he end up all pissed off...maybe he was born with it

"My names Oikawa Y/n. Its a pleasure to meet you Mrs~" I said with a gentle smile and bowed
"Oh are you my Kennas girlfriend and please call me Aiko~"
I held back a laugh at his nickname but didnt want to be rude on just meeting her

Kentaros POV~

"Shut up you dumbass"
"Is dumbass your only vocabulary"
"I bet you kiddnaped  that poor girl because you didnt want to be embarrassed. You csn never bag someone in the same family as Oikawa" she sighed and daydreamed which made me gag. "Speaking of which where is she, PFT SHE PROBABLY LEFT BAHSHAHHAH" Yuri began laughing so hard she fell to the floor.
"Whatever" I heard faint talking in livijg room which can mean....oh no.... I walked into the room and saw y/n and my mom having a conversation and wait.....ARE THOSE MY BABY PHOTOS WHY!!! I internally screamed at myself.
"Oh hi Honey I met your girlfriend she is quite the catch~" My mom said with a smile
"Whats up Kenna~" she held up a peace sign and chuckled and I saw my sister dying on the floor.
"I like her shes funny!" Yuri said with a smile

Wait did she say girlfriend, what the fuck did I miss??

"Im still preparing dinner so it wont be ready anytime soon that isnt a bother right y/n?"
"Oh no it isnt~ Im grateful to even be here to begin with" Y/n smiled at my mother, I watched my mother get up and walk back to the kitchen. Before i could sit next to her on the couch Yuri took the seat and began questioning her.
"Are you really related to Oikawa Tooru like theee Oikawa Tooru?" Yuri questioned eager to hear her statement
"Sadly I am" she sighed
"Woahh....You are really pretty so why do you like that idiot over there?" Yuri pointed at me which made me glare at her
"Because hes interesting~"
"Im going to change dont tell her anything embarrassing Yuri or so help me ill personally murder you!" I yelled as I walked away up the stairs and closed the door of my bedroom. I dropped my bags on the floor and changed as fast as I could into a plain white tee and black shorts but then realized I should shower. I grabbed a towel and went to the bathroom and turned the shower on hoping Yuri doesnt say anything bad. I showered and stood in there for a bit before turning it off and changing into my house clothes. I walked out the bathroom and down the stairs to see Y/n and Yuri no where in sight.

I swear if they are gossiping im going too be mad

"He-" I slammed open Yuris room to not see them there. I closed the door softly and walked downstairs to ask my mom.
"Mom wheres Y/n and the brat" all she did was shrug and shoo me away so she can cook. I sighed and walked away and tried calling her phone which started ringing in her bag

Where the fuck did you go?

Y/n POV~

"He'll see you Yuri close the door" I whispered to her
"Nah hes am idiot" she whispered back
We were currently inside in the hallway closet behind all the extra jackets. Yuri thought id be funny to prank Ken thinking we left him because he doesnt trust Yuri in the slightest but I found this fucking hilarious.
"Hey ima leave my phone here because he might call it to see where we are but lets go across tthe hall to the laundry closet" Yuri whispered which I nodded. We made sure the close was clear and ran across to the other closet. We looked through the blinds and heard Yuris phone go off and saw Kentaro walk down the hall to the closet and looked around inside.

He looks so confused...what a dummy~ What can i say I loved teasing his dumbass mire than anything in the world

Me and Yuri were holding in our laughing everytime hed walk down the hallway...hed even open the laundry closet but we successfully hid behind blankets and a basket and giggled lightly.
"We should split up and hide in the most obvious spots in the world and see if he finds us" I whispered to the younger girl in which she nodded . "Okay 3...2...1...GO!" we split in opposite directions and into a random room.

It looks like his room

I walked around his room till falling onto his bed which was quite comfortable but it smelt like him. I got back up and decided to steal a hoodie from his closet and sit on the edge of his bed and wait. His room was clean which was strange but the only other guys room ive seen is Oikawas and Iwaizumis. They are messy waterbottles everywhere with thrown clothes. I heard him stomping through the hallway again which caused me to giggle at his actions.

Kentaro POV~

I ended up finding Yuri she was trying to get onto the top shelf of the closet in her room but fell off
"Wheres y/n?" I asked strictly
"Im no rat! You have to find her on your own" I sighed and walked around the hallway once again and realized I havent checked my room. I opened the door and say her sitting on the edge of my bed reading a random volleyball magazine I had lying around.
"Oh..Guess you found me!" she smiled and chuckled
"Wow, do I get a prize~" I teased her and that bratyness stopped
"Hmm I dont know but ill throw you a bone" she stood on her tippy toes and kissed me on the cheek and said we should get to dinner as she happily walked downstairs. I followed close behind and made our way to the table with eveything set up. She took her seat and i took the one next to her. We started having a conversation about volleyball and y/n happily talked about it and how she used to be a really good volleyball player. My sister still bombarded her with questions about Oikawa-senpai and y/n would just sigh and answer it makig Yuri lighten up. The dinner went nicely and I enjoyed it.

Hopefully she can come over more...
.
.
.
.
Another chapter in luvs and made that mattsun fic too but make it yandere so if your not into that be aware
Luv yall lots thanks for 3K!!