Chapter 1 ~ Accusations

****Ok this is my first story Ive written so please give it a chance. My writing isnt the best at the moment but it will get better. I Promise <3****

I have 600 friends on facebook, know each and everyone of them, but yet, it feels like no one cares. I found out a week ago that i was moving to Holmes Chapel.

My parents have always wanted to there ever since i was born but wanted me to get to know my home town first, then came Cassie and their plans were pushed forward a couple years. And now its time. Im finally moving away from my home town into a new enviroment.

I wrote a status on Facebook saying 'Who would actually cares that im moving to Britain? Like seriously. Like if you would. I wanna know where I stand in peoples lives.' No ones said anything and im leaving tomorrow.

I decide to go for a walk to my school and deliver this package mum gave me to give to my form techer and empty my locker of the junk i put in there.

"Kodie! I cant believe your actually leaving!" I hear someone say. I turn around and sure enough its James. James used to be my bestfriend. I used to like him A LOT. Then when we got closer, we were on the verge of going out, he goes and leads me on. and then a rumour goes round and everyone thinks im a slut. Great life I have eh? Im mature enough to forgive him, but not dumb enough to trust him again. He's been trying to get me back ever since.

"Ugh Yeah. tomorrow at 9." I say, not wanting to talk to him right now.

"I wish you could stay. Im gonna miss you" He says moving in for a hug. I step back defensively.

"Save it James. Im not giving in to you anymore. Goodbye." I say and start walking away. "Oh and dont try contacting me."

Its the start of school so everyone else is in form. Which means my form teacher, will be in form. Perfect time to say goodbye.

"Kodie! Where have you been?!" Was all I heard just as i walk in the door of my form class.

"Miss. One. Id highly appreciate if youd stop yelling in my face. and two, Im leaving. Tomorrow. At 9. Here, mum told me to give you this. Dont open it until im gone though. I dont wanna know whats in there and frankly i dont care." I say.

"I cant believe your actually leaving now. After saying your leaving for like 5 years now. The time has finally come." Maria says with a smirk on her face.

"Well It wasnt my choice back then. If it was, I would be long gone, and finally forgotten you mutts." I spit back at her.

Maria used to be my best friend. We met in year 5 making fun of people. We were bestirs since then. Until she went to this party and completely changed from then. We started drifting from them.

"Well if you dont mind, i have better things to do then stad here with a bunch of creeps staring at me like I'm a loser. toodles." I say and start walking out the door.

"Its because you are a loser Kodie. You always have been and always will be." Maria explains.

"Keep talking Maria. I always yawn when I'm interested." I laugh. I felt terrible saying this because id always tried to get her to forgive me. Even though i did no wrong. We've had so many

"Oh just leave already Kodie. We dont like you." Layla adds

"Oh Thats just dandy. the feelings are mutual" I say blowing a kiss to the form and try leave once again.

"It would be nice to say goodbye nicely. Kodie." Mrs walker said sternly. Shes always been a bitch to me. Ever since i started skipping classes to dry the tears that ran down my cheeks from the notes I had been recieving.