Chapter 3: Another Servant Comes Out

Hello guys! This is the third chapter! Vote and Comment!
________________________

Y/N's POV :

I slowly opened my eyes. I looked at the cloak attached at the wall and saw it was already 4 PM. How could i sleep that much? Yare Yare Daze, i need to cook the lunch... then, i tried to get up from the bed. Surprisingly, I couldn't. I looked under my sheets, and i found out Mordred sleeping while using me as a bodypillow.

Y/N: ....

I then started to shake Mordred.

Y/N: Oi, wake the fuck up.

Mordred: Ngh.... 5 more minutes.

She said as she hugged me more tightly.

Y/N: ...Star Platinum.

SP: ORA!!

SP shouted as it grabbed Mordred from her head, and violently launching her at the wall.

Fortunately, it didn't break.

Then, Mordred shot her eyes open.

Mordred: ! Master! Are we getting attack-?!

She immediately shut her mouth as she saw me slowly getting up.

Y/N: ...Give me one reason for not beat the shit out of you right now.

I said angrily as she started to laugh nervously while sweat-dropping.

Mordred: Haha, Haha.... Well, you see... I was getting a cold so... wait, did you just throw me at the wall like it was nothing?!

Y/N: Yakamashi, bitch. You disobeyed me.

Mordred: Do you not even think me as a person?!

Y/N: No, more like an animal.

Mordred: Like a dog?!

Y/N: Very much. More precisely, a chihuahua.

Mordred: Oh, come on!

We continued arguing for a while, just for me to stop it with a sigh.

Then, i looked inside the fridge and deadpanned. I guess we will just go eat outside.

So, i took a shower, dressed up and went in front of the door.

Then, my phone ringed. Before i could say anything, i heard Shirou's voice.

Shirō: [There is a servant in the woods near my school! Please, hurry up!]

He said as he closed the call. Finally, i opened the door as Mordred followed me.

Mordred: Where are we going?

She said making me sigh

Y/N: There is a servant attacking Shirou. We're going to help him.

We left quickly the Hotel as i extended my hand at Mordred.

Y/N: Grab onto me, with this we will arrive soon.

I said as she grabbed on me piggyback. Then, SP's legs overlapped mine as i started using my stand lap towards the place Shirō indicated me.
________________________
The moment we arrived at the woods, i could already hear metallic sounds from somewhere. Then, i could see Shirou near to get his head cut off.