First impressions :/

I woke up to the annoying buzzing of my alarm. "Five minutes," i tiredly yelled "all i ask for is five minutes." It was the first day of school and i sure wasn't happy. I slumped down the stairs and grabbed a banana. I remember when i was in elementary school i was always so conceded about my body. Sometimes i would even stop eating, most of the time i felt like i wasn't good enough. Or that i was too big and i could barely wear anything because i was so conceded about my body. Thats a lot of pressure on a 11 year old ya know. ( TRUE STORY MAN!!) Anyways enough about emelntary school, i was starting a new school. Yup thats right. New school with all new kids. The worst thing is thats its high school. HIGH SCHOOL! I walked back up to my room with my stomach telling me that banana wasn't enough i ignored the feeling like always and got dressed. I wore my nerd sweater with bright blue jeans and my sneakers. I always wear sweaters to 1. Hide my fat and 2. To hide all my cuts and bruises from last year. I grabbed my blue penny boared and i was off to school. I got to school early so hopefully i didnt get bullyed on the first day. "hey look everyone we got a newbee in the school." i heard a boy say. And let me be honest with you he was pretty damm cute if i do say so myself. I heard him and two other guys come up to me. Why me? WHY ME? thats all that went through my head. "where ya headed gorgeous?" he said as a he flashed a smile at me. "c-class." i stuttered. "oh look we got ourselfs a shy one, just what i need. Someone who can't fight back." he said as he circled around me. I stood there as still as can be starring at the other two guys. He pushed me from behind and i fell on my stomach my face brushing hardly against the cement. I stood up and he just chuckled and walked away. I got into the school and ran to the girls bathroom. It was a small yellow bruise on my left cheek. I wear very little make up so i didn't try to hide the bruise it was just there like usual. I walked to the front desk and got a paper that had my classes, my locker number, and a map of the school. I walked out of the bathroom and saw they boys that pushed me to the ground at my locker. I quickky walked to my locker opening it to hide his face. "I dont think we met proplerly this morning, im kian this is jc," he said pointing to a guy with bushy hair. " And thats chris." he said pointing to a tall one. I ignored them, and closed my locker and turned around. I got twisted around by kian and chris walked up to me pulling me up on my tippy toes by the coller of my sweater. " You chose wrong to ignore us, Hope" he said while gripping tighter on my shirt. How did he know my name.