Chapter 1

{Page 1}

Chapter 1

" Imagine a place where magic lies
Where Tales and tales take place tonight
From dragons to unicorns to non human beings
And monsters of sorts who sometimes lack hearing

In this land, Syldavias the name
Great evil may rise and it'll never be the same
So what can we do for this new quest in hand?

We need 4 people, who'll create some band.

From
Courage,
Bravery,
Sympathy,
And Magic

These 4 elements may be what can stop it
But every great story must start somewhere
So let's begin where Courage
Finally got its Power

~~~

Tommy sat down on the soft green grass, gazing at the sky lazily.
'I just wanna sleep..'
he thought, life's so hard. Tommy then proceeded to get comfy and started to take a nap until his mother called him, how intruding.

He groaned and reluctantly walked to where the voice was coming from. His own home.

He entered the home and found his mother really busy. She was making food in a rush, his 'adventure' bag actually, also trying to take care of the dog at the same. She noticed his presence and smiled.
"Ah there you are, now may you help your dear mother?"

Tommy grabbed his dogs food bowl and
filled it up with dog food and placed it beside him. "Go on Walter, eat it."

He then stood up and sat down on a nearby chair. "Mum why are you doing all of this?" He asked a bit confused on what's going on.
His mother chuckled and put in the final things, more food and water in the bag. "You're going into that forest there and give some food to the villagers that live in that small town."

"Wait..there's a town in that forest?!!!"
Tommy exclaimed, his mother responded with a chuckle.

"Of course, what you think we're the only town in the whole of Syldavia?"
She gave the bag to him and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Walter will go with you, he knows the way and if he doesn't, follow that path out there, it'll lead straight to where you need to go. Now be off then!" She hurried Tommy out the door with Walter by his side.

"W-wait! Mum!"
Tommy tried to explain that he isn't the best when it comes to the social life.

"Love you loads! And be careful!!"
She shut the door immediately after. Tommy groaning in annoyance.

Tommy looked down at Walter then at the path. He sighed.
"I guess we're off then."

He started walking to the path, acting all brave.

Tommy has always wanted to be more then just a simple villager in his village named Chemos. In this world, everyone has a special power, ability or a completely new species.

Tommy has Psychometry.

The power to perceive information from objects.

An example would be if he's holding his bag right now, he could see the past version of it and the present. And if he masters it, he could see the future. It's a very complicated power but it's useful..sometimes.

Since he was bored he picked up a branch,
He closed his eyes and took a deep breath in, this is how he does it and gosh it's too easy. So far.

——————-