twenty-two.

Y/n's POV

"I promised that I will catch you, didn't I? I will never let you get hurt." 

Darn Yunho and his sweet heart fluttering words again...

Yunho and I sat at the sides, waiting for the others to wrap up the session. "Did you have fun? You know, before the small accident." I struck a conversation with the boy whose facial expression has became less tense, a sign he was feeling better. "Of course I did, anytime with you is fun." Yunho remarked, his eyes crinkling as he smiled at me. There goes my heart again...

"Hey you two. Yunho, you okay? Sorry about knocking into you just now, we were playing around and didn't see you guys, and couldn't stop or move in time." San and Wooyoung apologised sheepishly, with a glaring Seonghwa behind them. "I'm alright guys, you guys are lucky it's me who fell." Yunho said, jabbing at them with his index finger. "Yeah, yeah. You're a strong giant, you happy now?" San retorted, sticking his tongue out at Yunho.

"How about you, Y/n? You okay?" Seonghwa asked as he ignored the three bickering 99' liners, Wooyoung having joined a second ago. "I'm perfectly fine, Yunho saved me. Of course I am okay." I assured him. "That's great then...as long as you're fine." He smiled, rather bitterly?

"Do you want to skate some more?" He asked, smiling at me hopefully, a smile I couldn't say no to. "Go ahead, Y/n-ah. I'll be fine here." Yunho encouraged, returning to the bickering session immediately after. "Sure, let's go."

I started the same way I did before, clinging tightly onto Seonghwa as we entered the rink. "Please don't let go of me." I repeated, eyes focused on my feet as I tried not to fall. "I won't, don't worry. You'll be fine."

After several rounds around the rink, he let go of me as I attempted to skate on my own again. "Good job, you're doing well. You just look a little erm awkward? Like a newborn kid plus a mix of a waddling penguin." Seonghwa laughed, skating backwards and away from me.

"Come here, you did not just say that about me! I'm just slow, I look normal still." I narrowed my eyes at him, skating a little faster towards him, an attempt of trying to get him. "You can try, Y/n. You ain't catching me." The childish side of the oldest was starting to show as he grinned widely at me and started skating away.

"Park Seonghwa!" I shouted at him, trying my best not to fall still. He slowed down on purpose to clown me and I took the chance to catch up with him, speeding up a little. "Hey look! I'm getting to you!" I exclaimed but at that moment, I skidded and lost my footing, sliding towards Seonghwa.

"Omg, Y/n-ah!" Seonghwa gasped, catching me in his arms and steadied the both of us. "Slow down, kiddo. You could have killed the both of us." He joked, arms still around my waist securely. "I blame you. You bullied a skating rookie." I pouted, giving him a punch on his chest where he acted as if he was in pain.

"You're annoying." I laughed, punching him again. "Why are you two hugging?" Jongho asked, pointing at us as he casually skated around us in circles, making us realise the position that we were in and letting go immediately at the younger's words.

"That's because you're being an irresponsible younger brother who is not helping his sister who can't skate." With that, I began 'chasing' my brother who was screaming while skating away from me.

"Wow, noona. You're really slow!"

Yunho's POV

I was still resting at the side benches, San replacing Y/n as my companion. "Good job, saving Y/n there. Thank god you have fast reflexes." San said, as if it was planned. Hold on... "You did that on purpose?!" I asked, grabbing his shoulders while he just smiled.

"Woo and I created a chance for you and Y/n, and it went well." San's smile grew wider, raising his eyebrows at me teasingly. "Other than my butt hurting, I guess it did go rather well." I smiled slightly, letting go of my friend. "You whipped, bro." The dimpled boy smirked at me teasingly, poking my cheeks as I simply shrugged my shoulders.

We were talking about San's other 'plans' on 'Plan Get-Y/n-to-be-Yunho's-Girlfriend", suddenly hearing screaming and shouting from the rink. Turning our attention towards the noise, my brows furrowed slightly at the cause; Y/n chasing Seonghwa around, having fun.

"I think Seonghwa hyung likes Y/n too." San commented after a short pause as we stared at them. "Oh, I didn't know that Detective San." I muttered at the boy who was rubbing his neck in embarrassment. My eyes never left the pair of arms around Y/n's waist, my body turning hot with every second they were there.

Sorry Seonghwa hyung, Y/n will be mine. I'm sure.

heyyoooo! new chapter hehe

this time a Seonghwa X Y/n moment!

I'm curious and I need your help! Who are you guys rooting for?

Yunho?

or Seonghwa?

or Seonghwa?

do help me out and vote for who you want Y/n to end up withhhh :)

till next time ^^

~thedouble_a (14/9/20)