OUR STORY WON'T END

First of all I am so sorry for being late but now without further delay lets start-:

Please kindly avoid grammatical and spelling errors!

Avni -: Neil lets go for a drive what's say?

Neil-: I would have avni for sure but you know that I am so busy right now with my office work.

Avni-: Neil comeon your office is not running with those sports shoes. So please stop it and lets go.

Neil-: Avni why don't you understand my problem! If I won't do my work they won't give me salary too! You understand that!

Avni -: From last 5 months just this is going on . Even I work Neil it's just the maternity leave I am getting but there is no use of making you understand.

Neil -: Ohh yes! Even you work I totally forgot that, I am sorry avnibut I am going to another room, cause you won't let me do it here.

Avni-: Neil, agar gayi toh wapas nahi aaungi mai.
(Neil if I went maybe I won't come back ever)

Neil-: Go wherever you want to! But please leave me for God sake.

Avni crying silently in the room.

Talking with her baby -: He definitely doesn't loves us, its better we leave from here.

Avni went to the Hall.

She took the keys of the car and started driving car . She started driving car very rashly.

Neil after a while realised what happened just a few minutes ago and hurriedly went to take car keys while calling her.

He also called everyone and was very tensed after getting the same reply from everyone.

"No avni is not with us ".

Avni to his bad was not picking up his calls but thankfully he had GPS of her phone on and could track her successfully . He followed the location quickly.

Avni on the other side was in pain too. She was very upset and driving the car with tear filled eyes.

Neil wasn't able to realise that it was obvious for Avni being pregnant to have mood swings but it was late now.

Avni stopped her car at a place and then rested on the bonnet, she was finding it very difficult to breath and the constant pain in her chest was also not less troubling.

But not giving up Avni again took her keys and started driving car.

Here she started driving car with extremely difficult conditions. But something being seriously wrong with Avneil's fate. Her car got punctured in the middle of the road.

Now she was not even in the condition to even make a call her head was spinning at the mid of forest road, and that too at night 2:00 am.

It felt something bit her too.

And now she was falling in the road that suddenly Neil came and caught her .

(Just like in nk remember)

Neil(shaking Avni) -: Please wake up avni please please what happened to you utho avni please.

He said crying.

Avni gave a faint smile and said.

Neil I told you already if I will go I won't ever come back.

He nodded in no and hurriedly took her to hospital.

After a while.

Neil-: Doctor is Avni and my child safe! ?

Doctor-: Avni was bitten by a snake and hence the poison got spread in the whole body and it was very difficult to save both we tried our best though but

Neil-: But what doctor! What he shouted!

Doctor-: We couldn't save  your child.

Neil falled on his knees and started crying vigorously.

And now Avni also got to know about this and she too cried.

Everyone came and  consoled Neil and visited Avni too.

Neil didn't visit her. Now it was time for her discharge. They all went home and everyone was silent.

Everything was going as usual. But only thing was Neil and avmi didn't talk with each other even for a second..

Neil blamed avni and avni blamed him!

Now none was ready to mend there relationship. And that lead to a vigorous fight between them.

Neil-: Because if your immaturity we lost our child Avni! You did very wrong avni! Avni I hate you!

Avni-: Yes right entirely the mistake is mine that I loved you and married you!

But now there is definitely no point of us being together .

Thank you Neil for the wounds that won't ever heal!

And I hate you too !

For next 185+ followers is what I want
Along with many votes and comments .

Please do follow ! Love you all ❤✨❤pyaare pyaare log ❣💪❤😘