Chapter 19

Rantaro's POV

I asked Shuichi if she wanted to dance and she agreed. I smile while she slowly takes my hand. I lead her to the dance floor. 'I know Kokichi would kill me if he found out what I'm doing but....to be honest I liked Shuichi too, thats why I agreed with Keade about this party.' Shuichi was flustered and kept looking down. She accidentally stepped on my foot " I-I'm sorry..."

" no no it's ok just relax" I say giving her a warm smile. She nodded and looked up at me she seemed to be more calm now. After dancing for a bit I grab her hand. "Come with me" I say she didn't say anything and just followed behind me. I bring her to a hallway "w-what are we d-doing here?.." she asked I didn't respond.

"R-Ranta-!" I cut her off with a kiss on the lips after she finally kissed back. (Lol this part might be cringe but the whole story is so) I lick her bottom lip. She hesitates to open her mouth. I slip my tongue into her mouth and start to explore. (Ok I'm stopping this it kinda weird when I write it 😭)

We separated our lips with Shuichi covering her mouth looking flustered. I chuckle "sorry." I say patting the blue haired girls head "that w-was my f-first kiss..." she said looking down holding her hands "I'm not t-that good a-at k-kissing...so s-sorry I-if it wasn't that g-good.." she looked up at me "It's fine it's your first time don't worry" I said in a reassuring tone. She nodded. We decided to get back to where everyone else was.

We get back everyone was talking until miu noticed us "where hell were you guys?" She asked crossing her arms. Shuichi looked away rubbing the back of her neck. Miu covered her mouth "OMG DID YOU TO FU-." She got cut off by Keade. "No no no not at all!" I said waving my hands. "Then where'd you guys go?" Kaito said "they were having a kissing session." Korekiyo saidputting one finger up with his other hand on his elbow.

"OH WHAT REALLY!?" Miu yelled again as her eyes sparkled. Shuichi looked at the floor obviously flustered. I look around and I don't see Kokichi anywhere. "Hey where's Kokichi?" I asked also changing the subject. "He went home" korekiyo said "why'd he go home?" I asked him "why are you asking me?" He questioned "well you seem to know everything" I said crossing my arms.

"Fine fine...I don't think he wants me to tell you though sooo." He looked away I knew he was smirking under his mask. I roll my eyes then I see himiko walking up to Shuichi. She whispered something to her then they both left. 'Wonder where their going..'

Shuichi's POV

Himiko walks up to me "Nyeh follow me.." She whispers in my ear. So I follow her she brings me into the kitchen "Nyeh here I made the antidote I used up all my energy for it." she said handing me a bottle with a blue substance. "Thank you!" I said "just drink it and at midnight the position will work and you'll be back to normal." She explained I nod and slowly bring the drink to my lips.

I start to drink the blue liquid until I finished it. I didn't fell any different. I handed the bottle back to her and thanked her again. I pulled out my phone to check the time '9:02pm... wait my uncle said he'd be home by 9. I should get going then.' I walk to the door then hear footsteps from behind. I turn around to see korekiyo walking up to me.

"Hello." He said waving to me "h-hi" I replied "leaving?" He asked I nodded "I should've been gone" he said hold both his arms. "What do you mean?" I asked "I stayed to talk to Kokichi." He said. 'Why'd he have to talk to Kokichi?' He walks next to me and opens the door he walks out. I did the same shortly after him. I get in my car and start it then drive off.

I get to my house and walk up to the door hoping my uncle won't get mad that I left without his permission. I unlocked the door and slowly open it. I walk inside taking my shoes "saihara? Is that you?" I hear my uncle say "yes..." I say. He was sitting on the couch with his legs crossed holding a book. "Where were you? I was worried" he said "I'm sorry..uh I got invited to a party so.." I said looking at the floor "I'm just glad your ok." He said I nod and go upstairs to my room.

I get in my room and decided to take a shower. When get out I dry myself and rap the towel around my body. I step out the bathroom and look in my closet to find some clothes. Until I heard something at my window. I look at it to see it open a to pale hand grabbing the the window frame. I grab my clothes and run in the bathroom. I close the door and sit on the floor. 

I was panicking. Why was someone here? Are they breaking in? I then hear a knock on my door. "Saihara-Chan? You in there?" They whispered. 'Was that Kokichi!? Why is he here?' I thought. Then he knocked. I opened the door a bit to see the small boy standing there "k-Kokichi? Why are you here?" I question "uhhh" "Kokichi. Why are you here?" I asked again "I wanted to see you again" he said crouching down "did I come at a bad time?" He asked looking at me up and down. "Y-yeah.." I felt my face heat up. "Hey question" he said.

"What is it?" "Are you and rantaro uh a thing?" He asked "n-no not at all! Why?" I replied "I saw you to kissing so I thought.." "no were not don't worry about it." I told him he looked relieved "oh ok!" He said with a smile "h-hey what time is it?" I asked. He got up to check "uh it's 11:58pm." He said 'wait 11:58! Oh no' "something wrong saihara-Chan?" He asked "nothing!" I say getting up "let me get changed" I say closing the door and putting my clothes on. I wore a large t-shirt that was black and some shorts.

I open the door and see Kokichi siting on my bed. I look over a my alarm clock 11:59pm "Kokichi can you leave please!" I said sounding paranoid "huh? Why?" He asked "j-just!-." Before I could say anything (uh Idk how to write magic stuff so) I was a boy again. I look at Kokichi who was in shock "Saihara-Chan...your a boy!?"

Lol I have school tomorrow help.