Chapter 20

Jon's Point of View
•••••••••
I decided to do it. I decide to ask Emile if he wanted to go out somewhere, just the two of us. Emile had gotten over his sickness a few days ago and is able to record and leave the house. I gathered up as much courage as I could muster and went to Emile's room. He was laying on his bed, scrolling through an app.
"Hey Emile. I was wondering if you wanted to go to the park a little bit later? Since you can go out of the house now." I asked him as I moved my hand along the back of my neck.
"Sure. Sounds like fun. Why don't we go at night? I've never seen the park at night. People say it's really pretty!" He answered a smile on his face.
I nodded and layer down next to him. He curled up in a ball and snuggled into my side, he was soon lightly snoring, Indicating he had fallen asleep.
So I'm actually going on a 'Date' with Emile Huh. This will be fun.

*Time skip to around 10:30-11:00 P.M.*

"Let's go Emile it's almost eleven. I whispered to him so we didn't wake Lindsey up. She told us how someone asked her out for pizza on Saturday and we told her she could go as long as nothing happened in the process *cough cough Kissing* Emile came out with his coat on and we walked out of the house, leaving a note just incase Lindsey woke up.
We walked to the park down the street since it was the closest.

"Hey there's a bench over there, why don't we go sit." Emile pointed out a bench close to a cliff. I nodded and walked over towards it, Emile close behind me. Emile sat down next to me and I could feel a light blush spread on my face, he was really close to me but I liked the feeling.
Emile's Eyes glittered in the star light, they were now a pretty Light green. I couldn't help but smile, he was acting like a little kid in christmas, with the view being so pretty. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder pulling him closer to me. He looked up at me with a happy look in his eyes.I did the one thing I could think of doing. I moved closer and he closed the gap, our lips fitting together like a puzzle. I smiled into the kiss and kissed him back.
We broke apart for air, both out cheeks probably pink.

" Does that make us a couple or not?" I asked him as I intertwined out hands together.
"Only if you want us to be one." He replied back, looking at me.
I kissed him again smiling into it.
"Does that answer your question?"
••••••••••••

OH MY FUCKING GOSH IVE HAD THIS PLANNED OUT FOR AGES AND I THOUGHT NOW WOULD BE A GOOD TIME AND MAN WAS I RIGHT!!!
So much fluff!!!
JONROY HAS NOW SAILED PEEPS SP HOPE YOU LIKE THEM!!!
Anyways sorry for the late update I've had a headache all day and now that I'm laying down I can think clearly and my friend is out of the hospital!! Hooray!!

Byeeeeeeeeee kittens ^3^