NAAN PAATHUKUREN PART-3

After Mullai left the shop, sometime passed Jeeva entered the shop. Kathir seemed to be in a deep thinking.
Jeeva: kathiru.
He doesn't seem to bothered. Jeeva touched his shoulder that's when he come back to sense. The realisation of what happened sometime before dawned on him. Kathir smiled brightly.
Kathir: Annen.
Jeeva: yelai naa vandhadhu kooda theriyama yenamo yosichitu irundha.. unna uluki elupuna ipa enadana sirichitu irukurava ennachuda unaku? Nalla thana iruka?
Kathir: Romba nalla irukene.
Jeeva noticed how bright kathir's face is.
Jeeva: enada vishayam munjula 1000 watts bulb eriyudhe.
Kathir: ponne adhelam onnum ila..
Kathir started to work.
Kathir tried to control his happiness but his lips smile according to its own accord.
Jeeva mv: santhoshama irundha sari than.
At night, every one went back to home from shop.. after dinner every one goes to their room to sleep.. except kathir and Dhanam. kathir still does not get up.Dhanam noticed it.
Dhanam: dei thoonga polaya?
Kathir: Anni unga Kita konjam pesanume.
Dhanam:solu da.
Kathir: Adhu..adhu..
Dhanam: yenta solla yenda thayangura? enanu solu.
Kathir: Naa Naa Mullai a kalyanam panika aasai padren Anni.
Dhanam is shocked.
Dhanam: dei enada sonna..?aasai padrenna sonna.. unaku aasai lam pada theriyuma da..?
Kathir doesn't know how to react..
Dhanam: santhoshama iruku da. Nee onnu venumnu kekuradhu idhu dhan mudhal murai. Mullai ku?
Kathir: avalukum ishtam than.
Kathir bowed his head down and blushed.
Dh: dei vekka padriya?
K: Ada ponga Anni. Summa kindal panikitu..naa idha yartayum solala ungata than mudhala solren.. idhellam naa pesna nalla irukadhu neengale ellartayum pesunga anni..naa than aasa pattenu solunga idha solradhula enaku onnum kashtam Ila aana neenga pesuna than mariyadhaya irukum.
Dh: nee aasapatu enkita kekura mudha vishayam naa pesikiren da ellartayum? Indha kalyanam en porupu. Nee kavala padatha. Po poyi nimmadhiya thoongu.
Kathir felt happy.
Next day Dhanam talked to everyone in their house every one accepted .As murugan already talked about it to Dhanam, she talked to murugan about it on phone.
Mur: ammadi Mullai ipa than dhanam phone panna ma. Unakum kathir maplaikum kalyanam pesa veetuku akka Vara sonadha sonna ma.unaku santhosham thane?
Mullai: santhosham pa.
She said and blushed.
Murugan managed to make parvathi accept. The marriage talk started. A date for engagement was fixed.
Dhanam talking happily about kathir's marriage to family members.
Jeeva came to Dhanam.
Jeeva: Anni kathiruku idhula samadhama.
Dhanam: dei avan than da Mullai aa kalyanam panika aasai padratha sonan.
Jeeva is shocked and smiles later.
Jeeva : kathiru andha pillaiya unaku pidichuruka da.
Kathir: romba pidichiruku Anne.
Jeeva: Enna aanalum andha pillai unaku thaan da.
Jeeva felt happy for his brother and teased him
Jeeva: andha pillai adikadi kadaiku varum podhe yosichirkanum.. aana un Mela apdi Oru nambikai adhan yosikala.
Jeeva laughed. Kathir: Anne kindal panathane nee vera.
Some days passed.
While everyone getting ready for shop.
Dh: kathiru Mullai ku innaiku nichayathuku mothiram vaangalanu porom da. Neeyum variya.
Everyone eagerly waiting for his answer.
Kathir: polam anni.
Kathir went to jewelry shop and he himself selected the ring for her,his first gift for her.
Ps family members were in aww the kathir who never comes to the shop to buy clothes for him now selecting ring for his love.
After some days, they were going to buy engagement saree for mullai.. kathir also went to the shop.
Mullai saw kathir. She felt like she could see him for  life long.
Kas: paarvailaye mulungiradha di. Kalyanathuku innum naal iruku.
Mullai: ponga atthachi adhelam onum ila.
Mullai blushed.
Kathir looked at Mullai with lots of love in his eyes.
They started shopping...
When they are selecting the saree for Mullai, she looked at him but he doesn't look at her.
M mv: enaku pudavai eduka vandhutu enga paathutu nikraan mhmm..
She selected three sarees now she has to select one.. again she looked at kathir now he turned to her.she asked him through eyes to select which one.?
He pointed the meroon color saree. When she keep that saree on her and turned to see him. He is not there.
M mv: pottu katradhukula aala kanom. Avan namata adha eduka solli sonana illa namma than karpanai panikiroma? Kadavule kolapurane.
She finally took that saree.
K mv: unna olinju irundhu rasikanum nu maranjikiten epadi thedra aana na select pana sareeya ve eduthukuta..alahi.
They are at the first floor.. everyone came down to the ground floor except Mullai and kathir.
Mullai adored the baby there.
Kathir adore Mullai.
Kathir: indha ellarum keela poitanga nee polaya? Theda poranga.
M mv: correct aa na saree kamikum podhu kanama poitan ipa enga irundhu vandhan?
Kathir: oi..
Mullai came back to sense.
Mullai: ponum.
Kathir: vaa polam.
They started descending the steps..
Mullai keeps looking at kathir while descending the steps. She slipped.kathir saved her from falling by holding her by waist and made her stand.
Kathir: enga paathutu Vara? Keela vilundha Ena aahum.
M mv: unna than paathutu varen. Mhmm.
When Mullai again started to descend the steps.. kathir stopped her.
Kathir: indha nillu.
Kathir descend one step below her.
Kathir lend her hand.Mullai holds his hand and start descending the steps with him guiding her. Kathir descended the steps carefully holding her hand. She felt like flying she is full of smiles. When they reached the ground floor kathir left her.
Kathir: paathu Po.
Mullai: mmm.
Mullai murmurs while walking epa paarthalum idha onu soliruvan paathu po nnu paathu kutitu povendiyathu thana? Hmm.
Her inner voice told ivlo neram steps la avan thana paathu kootitu vandhan . She smiles.
Kasthuri: ivlo neram enga pona? Ipa yendi thaniya sirikirava?
Mullai: Inga than atthachi irundhen hmm.
They left the shop.
It was the night before engagement.
Mullai's house is full of guests..she is happy but..
M mv: nalaiku nichayam kathir kooda.. avlo santhoshama iruku..avanum santhoshama iruppana nammala mathiriye?
Appa avunga veetla pesunatha sonare adhunala othukitripano? Naa aluthadhunala othukitripano? Cha mullai ipdilam yosikadha. Yaara nee romba nesichiyo avan kooda unaku nalaiku nichayathartham. Nimmadhiya thoongu apa than kalaila fresh aa irukum.
The day of engagement came.
Mullai got ready for her special day.
She is gorgeous.. everyone praised her beauty.
Mullai heard that sound "maapilai veetla irundhu ellaarum vandhutanga"
The family brought Mullai to the stage. Mullai looked at kathir. There he already looking at her,the minute mullai saw kathir he smiled a smile that is exclusively reserved for her.
Mullai mv: epdi sirikiran alahan. Apdiye manasu neranju pora Mari Oru siripu.
Her doubts at night were shattered by that smile. No one can smile fakely like that.
Kathir came and stand next to her..He looked at her from head to toe.
Mullai: Ena apdi paakre? Alaha irukena?
Kathir: athila nee summave thadumaruva ivlo weighta podava nahai samalichiruviyanu paathen.
He smiled.
Mullai turned her face and does not look at him.
M mv: naane ketum adhu ilanu solitu, kalaika vera seiran mhmm.
Kathir: ennachu ma? Athukula kochukitiya?
That ma did something to her.
She smiled.
Kathir: adhu..he also smiled.
The time for exchanging rings came.
Kathir take her hand in his hand and made her  wear the ring.
Kathir gave his hand to her,she made him wear the ring.
At that time Dhanam asked Mullai: mothiram pidichuruka Mullai? Kathir paathu paathu select pannan.
Mullai: romba pidichuruku akka.
She felt so happy when she knows that kathir selected the engagement ring for her..
Everyone came and took photo with the couple. Time passed. They have to go to eat.. kathir hold her hand while walking to the dining area. He doesn't seems to bothered about getting teased by everyone. He is confident while taking photos with her..when he is asked to put hands around her shoulder or for other poses.. Mullai is too happy that she could not stop smiling.
Now Ps family start to leave the mandapam after telling everyone.
Kathir said varen to her.
She nodded her head.
After everyone left from the sight, she turned to go inside, by this time her family also went inside.she felt that someone is behind her. She turned.
Mullai: kathiru pohalaya?
Kathir: onnu kuduthutu polam nu vandhen. She looked at him and his hands. He hold her hand and pulled her towards him. He holds her face in his hands and gave a deep kiss on  her forehead.she blushed and looked around to see if anyone is there.
Kathir: ennadi mutham kodutha suthi muthi paakura?
Mullai: adhu yarachum?
K: yaru paatha enna.? En pondati ku naa mutham koduthen
Mullai looked at her ring.
K: indha motharam potadhukaha solala.. naa unkita kovapatalum,thitumpodhum  en nenjula sanjukutu Enna kadhalikirenu sonna andha nimishathula irundhu una pondatiya than  di ninakiren.
Mullai hugged him tightly. She felt this day could not be more perfect (she doesn't know it can be) he made him look at her with out breaking the hug. Her eyes gets filled with tears of happiness She is already beautiful, with this much of happiness she is glowing. He said,Nee epavume alahu than aana inniku peralahu di en alahi..
He again kissed her forehead and said
NAAN PAATHUKUREN EN ALAGIYA BATHRAMA KANUKULLA VACHU..

NOW SHE UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF THAT PHRASE, NAAN PAATHUKUREN.
There is no word to explain her happiness in her heart.

With him, in his hug, with their heart filled with love..this moment is perfect.. just perfect.

The end.
Thank you so much all for your kind support..😊😊