Episode 7: Brother of Expo (Expomeleon)

Expo was at the ledge of the island, waiting for something. He looks at the skies and sees the clouds forming into something. Then Blades surprise behind him.

Blades: "Hey dad."

Expo: "Oh, hello. What are you doing here?"

Blades: "My sister told me where you are. Why are you standing here doing nothing?"

Expo looks away from his son.

Expo: "I'm here cause I'm thinking of how you will react about me of what I should have told you."

Blades: "What do you mean?"

Expo: "Blades." As he looked at him. "Imagine if I told you the real truth about something that you were found and adopted by me. How will you react?"

Blades thinks and hasn't a clue what he says.

Blades: "I don't know. Why do you think we should know the truth?"

Expo: "Cause everyone has to tell the truth of what happened, what you are, where you come from, or something dark secret that lies ahead of us to reveal my true self of what I was or who I work for."

Blades: "Dad, you're a Cyber-dragon. And you always helped my new friends to defeat the Cyber-Empire. And you're eon years old. That doesn't mean you can die."

Expo: "True. But we all died from death that tried to make things right. Even if I told you the truth, then I have to sacrifice myself to make things right for everyone. And for you and your sister."

Blades lean closer to his father to make him feel better.

Expo: "Leaning closer on me may make me feel better. And makes me feel nothing but just parts of my body."

Blades: "I know. Just don't wanna lose you."

Expo smiles at his son just as a shadow swoop on top of them. Blades was surprised and prepared to defend Expo. He looked around and saw something landed in front of them. Blades watches as the figure reveals itself. A green dragon with a blue stripes on its head to bottom. Expo walks up to the green dragon and Blades doesn't know what's going on.

Expo: "Blades, there's something I haven't told you before. Something I haven't told you and your sister."

Blades then pause as Expo introduces the green dragon.

Expo: "This is my friend. Aquanetta, a Life elemental dragon."

(Intro)

Formeleon was researching on the computer to find something. The Golden Queen wanted to know why he's researching.

Golden Queen: "Excuse me, just what are you doing?"

Formeleon ignored her and kept researching.

Golden Queen: "Hello? Can you understand what I'm saying?"

Fomreleon still ignored her.

Golden Queen: "Argh!" As she was angry and talked to Silther who was reading a spell book. "Your assistant is ignoring me. Why can't he listen to me?"

Silther: "Because Formeleon is the second creation I upgrade him. He understands what I say to him. It makes him perfect."

Then the Golden Queen looks at Formeleon.

Golden Queen: "Why is he perfect?"

Silther stops reading and slither to Formeleon.

Silther: "Formeleon serves me as his rightful apprentice. He does not need to be stopped, does not feel anything, does not have feelings with others, and does not fail his objectives. Formeleon will succeed what we all have to do. Ruling, fighting, and patience."