Chapter 1

Heeelllooooo peoples of Wattpad. Me and my bestie decided to write a fan fic together and out came this story. We're going to do our best and hopefully this turns out great. Ok my friends let us begin.
KyKy + Sam😘😘
************************************ Lacy's POV
"LACY RENEE HEMMINGS!" I jump and looks around. Ugh, I had fell asleep doing science homework. "COMING!" I shout back. I walk to my mirror and check myself. You never know what's going on down there.

I walk out my room and run down the stairs. I jog into the kitchen to see my brother and his friends raiding the pantry. I roll my eyes and comment," Hey leave some for me and my friends." Luke spins around on his heels to face me. "Last time I let you get food before me and my friends we ended up starving and almost dieing."
I slapped the back side of his head.

"Hey who called me down? I was trying to procrastinate," I ask the group. This time Michael turned around, his arms stuffed with food. "Luke did," he said quickly then turned back around to gather more food. I rolled my eyes again then grabbed the collar of Luke's shirt and dragged him into the living room.

"What was that for?!" "Why did you call me down?" "I just wanted to remind you that my friends and your friends will be having a sleepover in the same house. And, also, all of us are twins! I'd rather not start anything tonight ok?" he says running his fingers through his hair, a habit he both have.

I roll my eyes. "We won't bother you if you guys won't bother us." He gives me a slight nod and walks to back into the kitchen. I walk in after him and grab a bag of chips and go back up to my room. I put away my homework, I'll probably finish it on the bus Monday.

I'd been sitting in my room for about 5 minutes before I heard the doorbell. I jumped up and ran downstairs. I open the door to see my best friends Miranda, Cara, and Allie. "Eyyyyyyyyyyy." "Eyyyyyyyyyyyyyy." "SHUT UP!" we hear a voice yell from upstairs. We laugh and go up to my room. "Ok I'm putting on some ATL," Miranda announces before connecting her phone to my speaker. Toxic Valentine started blasting through the speakers as we all sat down on my bed.

"What do you think our idiot brothers are gonna do tonight?" Cara asks putting her feet on my side table. Allie flashes us a signature grin before saying," Let's find out."