DIRKJAKE: REUNITE

A/N: This may be my last chapter of this story depending on if i leave a cliff hanger or not. Enjoy!

JAKE

I dont know where I am. All of a sudden everything is white. I cant see anything or anyone. I'm lost. I walked forward and I saw a silloet of someone. I ran towds it, as I got closer they got farther. I ran faster. I saw another siloet holding a gun. The first one pulled out a sword, then turned slightly and i saw pointed egdes around where the eyes were.

"Dirk?" I said to myself. He slashed his sword and the second figure shot his gun. The first one fell back, the second one vanished. I rushed towards the first one. I was right it was Dirk. Then things went blank and all I saw was white. 

I began to sob grossly and fell on the ground, screaming and crying. It felt like one of those big sea goat monster things had crushed me to bits (goat dad).

"My prince, is gone. I have no one now. I have no one to hold me now."

I laid there for a while and then I felt a presence near me.

"D-dirk?" I sobbed

DIRKS POV

I was surrounded by white. Nothing but white. 'Where the hell am I' I thought to myself.

I walked until I saw a male figure standing alone panicking. I ran toward him, he just moved farther. I stopped and watched him move. He was built similarly to Jake. Or is it Jake? I stood there and watched him some more.

A door appeared out of no where and another figure steps in and points a gun at the other. The first one pulled out 2 pistols and I knew it was Jake. I ran to him but it was to late. The other guy shot him in the head.

"fuck, Fuck, FUck, FUCk, FUCK" I shouted and ran to him. Then everything went back to white.

Tears ran down my face. "My Hope. Its gone. No one to hold close to me anymore. No one... To...." I fell on my knees and sobbed grossly. After a while of that I decided to walk around this empty white place.

I came across someone laying on the ground. He was screaming and sobbing. He looked up at me.

"D-dirk " he sobbed

"Jake? I thought you..."

WRITTERS POV

They stared at each other for a bit. Then Dirk sat next to Jake and they both held each other and cried. Eventually they fell asleep holding each other tightly.

THE END.

A/N: Check out some of my other stories

Love is Symmetry (Deleted)

Please don't go

There are others but I can't remember the titles right off the bat. I really hoped you enjoyed this story. Comment on how it was and also vote, don't forget to vote. (Nope, only have "Please Don't Go" I deleted the others)

Now since it is almost 9:30 at night and I have to be up by 4 tomorrow, "so long and goodnight"