=Stupefying Encounter=

"Face your fear in such a manner that

it fears to face you the next time."

- Pritha Ganguly

-------------------------

Next day

Biology Class, Highland University

"Alright, we're going to finish this last part of Cell Culture and then your off. Turn to page 394!" Ms Tina asked you all to do the honours despite your sleepy state.

Although this was the last period, you didn't sulk at all because you loved biology and cells were your main interest. You turned to the supposed page number and that's when someone barked.

"Miss, what kind of cells, gametes are they?" Squeaked Yuna, trying to act disgustingly smart.

(gametes- reproductive cells)

"Jeez, why is she like this? Gosh!! How the hell do you MAKE gametes? Someone get her some brain cells," one neuron of yours said to another not being able to cope up with the nuisance she is.

Ms Tina had an answer for her- "Of course, any cell you want Yuna, why don't you start us off with an invention then? The first invention of the brightest student in our university." After shutting the girl up, she sneered, "Fibroblasts, Yuna! Fibroblasts."

"Fibroblasts are the most common connective tissues in mammals. They can be found in the lungs. Furthermore, they play an important role in wound healing, tissue repair and remodelling. Come on, I'll show you the slides now." She let out pleasantly.

(Fibroblasts under an electron microscope)

The rest of the class went on smoothly ending with a piece of good news.

"Mr Shi Hyuk also asked me to inform you all- Since tomorrow is a Saturday, a fair trip has been arranged by the management as an easing-out activity highlighting the recent events. All the students are allowed to go following the condition of sharing their location with their appointed guides at all times. Submit the form sent to your class' group within the next 3 hours and you're ready to go. Have fun! See you on Monday and do not forget to complete the thesis." She said before leaving the classroom with a wide smile on her face.

==========

Dorm, 3 pm

You did the needful and went to sleep for a bit. Yuna was dirty talking with her latest boyfriend but your music playlist and sleep mode rocked, you successfully could ignore her chuntering and sleep. The excitement about the trip was already kicking-in in you.