Prince Caspian and a Princess

okay im starting this chapter with caspian and christina (yay!) again still going with the movies story line so we start in the castle and caspian and chris are super close becuse i want to get some brother sister love in this story between them. at least thats my plan. Okay on with the chapter.

diclaimer! still dont own TCON.... darn

~ valerie :)

_________________________________________________________________________________

That night was cold at the castle, the stone walls escaping an hope of warmth. But cold was the last thing to worry about that night, the queen had just gave birth to a healthy baby boy. His little face a rosy pick and bright blue eyes blinked in wonder as he was passed to his father. The poor thing had no clue what he had just started, the war that would over come his world, never to know that at that very moment his birth would already cause a death... well a supossed death.

Up in the far astrounamy tower a young man lays sound asleep in his bed tossing from one side of the mattress to the other. A loud bang came from the far corner of the bed room, a short plumb man in a cloak two sizes to big came barreling in hurriedly pushing aside the bed drapes and reaching forward to cover a yell about to erupt from the young mans mouth. Stiring in his sleep he turns to look at the worried face of his professor. The young man looked up and seeing a familer face sighed in relief and patted the top of the professor's hand,

"Fivemore minutes", he yawned sleep keeping his eyes drooping.

" I'm afraid there won't be any time for that my prince", the old man whispered "Now get up". The prince did as he was told and stood from his bed pulling on the same pair of trousers that he had worn the day before, looking at his mentor with a curious exprestion he tugged on the white shirt and riding vest that was thrown at him.

"What's going on ?", he questioned as the older man fled into the wooden dresser and pulled him in after. Hearing foot steps he stopped to look through a crack in the dresser door. Just then a full fleet of telmarine soilders stepped in on quiet feet aiming cross bows through the canapy of his bed. At once they fired off dozens of arrows at a time each giving a sickening crack as they coilded with the wooden bed frame. Looking horrified and feeling a sickening rush of bile in his throat he fled down the stone stairs two at a time catching up with the old man. 'They tried to kill me', he thought his heart pouding fiercly against his chest ,they very people that were taught to protect him ever since he was a boy. He some how couldn't swallow the idea of what had happend.

"The queen has given birth", the proffessor huffed "to a son" he said in a harsh whisper before finally turning on the prince and explaining how it wouldn't be safe in the kingdom anymore. That his good for nothing uncle would stop at nothing untill he was dead and the telmarine crown rightfully his. "Caspian, you must get far away from here, as far as you can and don't come back", the proffessor sniffled tears rushing to his eyes. He patted Caspian's shoulder kind heartedly, like a father to son, before looking up and finally meeting the boy's eyes with a glint of a smile and in a proud voice saying "But you won't be alone". As if on que a sword in it's selth came in reach of Caspian's hands which he expertly caught. Looking up from his mentor across the stable stood a girl with her own sword hanging from her belt, waves of raven hair falling down her back in elegant curls, hands on her hips in a confident stance of a soilder. A wide grin spread across Caspian's lips as he rushed over and pulled her into his arms.

"Hard to beileve your still standing Tina", Caspian joked his smile only growing wider, he hadn't seen her in over a year being a telmarine hostige ment only seeing the light for interiagations but she always managed to escape, with help from the proffessor of course, and become very close with each other. Why the old man always took such a risk for the girl he had no clue but was thankful for it.

"I managed to stay out of trouble when I wanted to Caspian", Christina chuckled. Stepping out of his embrace a wave of worry washed over her face as marching began to sound outside, turning to Caspian and leading him toward there horses they each mounted and looked back down at the proffessor.

"Will I see you again ?", Caspain asked worry and sadness laced through his words.

"I hope so my prince, and princess" the man whispered back, giving Christina a knowing look, whiched she returned, before rushing them outside on their horses and closing the stable doors. Caspian didn't think to much about the princess remark, 'perhaps it was only a nickname' he thought.

Quickly coming from his thoughts when Christina knocked two gaurds off of there horses with a torch to make sure the castle gates stayed open. Bounding through the castle gates, a loud clang of metal against concreat and the roars of a telmarine army behind it. Cheers from the crowds of people praising there new prince.

With a look over his shoulder Caspian looks longingly at the place that has been home for so long unkowning of the adventure that lies ahead of him. The rushing water of the river pounds against his ears as the cold begins to run up his spine, biting back a wince as the cold engulfs his waist and painfuly slowly it reaches his chest. Looking up from the black of the river a shadowed figure stands on the bank. A harsh breath left from his lips as the rushing of water against his chest brings him back to reality. Finishing the last few feet of icy water and once again trailing behind the sound of Christina's horse. Maneuvering through branches, finding her shadow not to far now. A gust of wind causes him to whip his neck back, before Caspian can register what he was looking at a branch collided with his forehead, it sent him tumbling to the ground his black Stalin still dragging him along the forest floor.

Unhooking his boot from the rope, leaving his horse to run off on it's own. He cursed under his breath before turning over on his back and finding a sword pointed between his eyes. A mouse no taller the 12inches was standing on his chest, a golden ring holding a beautiful red feather to his large ear. Confusion and fear set in Caspian's eyes," your a mouse".

The grey eyes of the swordsman turning annoyed and impatient "I was hoping for something a little more original, now come on, pick up your sword".

His eyes shifting toward his stealth then back to the grey eyes in front of him, "um, no thanks" tumbling over his words he looks down at his belt to see the horn the professed had given to him, "I feel I might live longer if I don't cross blades with you".

About to give a retort back to the Telmarine Prince, he was interrupted by the sound of galloping coming from deep in the forest. A with a grunt he hops off of Caspian's chest and takes off for the noise. Taking the opportunity to grad his horn from hi belt and blowing into it causing a loud bellow.

___________________________________

Tada ! I'm alive I'm sorry that this story takes forever to upload I'm going to try and upload every Friday around 3.

And hey we got to see some christina in this chapter.
I love you all. plz review & comment :3

- valerie