Drama

Danielle's POV

Me and squad were making our way to our first class since we was all in the same class and I heard christie scream "Malak!!! Stop playing bruh, give me back my hat!" She ran after him down the hallway and Benny made his way over to me and asked what was going on "Malak just being stupid" I said "With the new girl?" he asked, I nodded in reply trying my best not to embarrass myself in front of him.

Christies POV

Malak leaned on his right leg and out his hand on his hip and said in a very girly voice "C'mon gurll, you need to move faster than this honey booboo." "What the hell?" I said while laughing "just give me back my hat, please malak" "only if you hug me" he said with a shady smile and I groaned a little before leaning in and hugged him lightly before snatching my hat out his hand and walked away from him while yelling "Don't try me again, boy"

Malak POV

She's just perfect yo, but damn she's a fast runner and moves quick. She still cute though and I got my hug from her, took forever but I still got it 😂 I followed her into the classroom before the bell rang a second later. I took a seat next to her instead if Racquel and I knew she was heated by the look if her face, I tried ignoring it but I couldn't.

Racquel POV

What is malak doing?! Why is he sitting with the bitch? I walked over to him and give him a big kiss on the lips and smiled widely, looking at christie but stomping my feet when I realized she was busy with Tay, Benny and dani

Christie POV

Danielle and Benny flirting their lives away and being so cute but I noticed malak kissing this tall girl wearing a pair if black heels and I sighed a little ignoring them.. I was just starting to like him too. Guess he don't like me no more

Malak POV

Racquel give me a random kiss but I didn't do anything back I just looked at her and said "Yes bae?" She furrowed her eyebrows and screamed at me "I saw you and that hoe christie hugging in the hallways and flirtin Malak! I kiss you and you don't even do anything back! You cheatin on me with her, ain't you?!" I looked at her wide eyes before standing up and looking at her "Why would I cheat on you, I only love you!" I yelled back

Christie POV

the class fell silent when Racquel called me a hoe, I was about to about jump up and yell something but malak had already done it for me "Who the hell you talkin about? Christie ain't no hoe, She's like 1000 times better than yo annoying ass, Get yo facts straight." Benny had to pulls him back to keep keep from popping off anymore "Malak, chill nigga." He pulled malak back and he sat in his seat before mumbling quietly "We over" Racquel started crying real loud and ran out the classroom. "malak you okay?" I asked him. He was hurt i can tell so I gave a him tight hug but he never let go of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
drama, lots of it 😂😂😂

bit random but yeah 😂
🌸Read, heart, comment, share🌸