Chapter 9

Everyone except dadi, swarna, kartik and naira had gone back back. Naitik also had gone back to help naksh. Swarna had decided to stay with kartik till he gets better. A few days had passed. Kartik was a lot better. Naira's college was going well. Kartik helped her at home wherever she needed it. Although it wasn't easy because even though kartik was a good teacher, there study sessions mostly ended in them doing romance.

Currently kartik was taking naira to the hospital. He had just told her to come with him. They reached the hospital and naira was surprised.

Naira :- kartik. Hum yahan kyun aaye hai ??

Kartik :- chalo toh. Andar sab batata hoon.

Kartik took naira inside and went to the reception.

Kartik :- xcuse me. Aaj appointment hai hamara. Dr. Rohit Gupta ortho surgeon ke saath Naira Goenka ke naam se.

Receptionist :- yes sir. He is available. Unka cabin iss corridor ke end mein hai.

Naira :- kartik. Ye sab kya hai?

Kartik :- chalo toh.

They went to the doctor's cabin.

Dr. Rohit :- hi. Please come. Sit.

Both sat and kartik explained the situation to the doctor. Naira was shocked. She didn't know that Kartik was consulting a doctor for her leg. She came out of her shock. The doctor told her to lie down on the bed. She looked at kartik who just looked at her pleadingly. She lied down. The doctor examined her leg. And told them to get an x-ray done. They went outside.

Naira :- kartik. Ye sab kya tha?

Kartik :- naira. I know ki tumhe dance kitna pasand hai isliye tumhare par ka treatment karvana hai taaki tum dance kar sako.

Naira :- kartik-

Kartik :- naira please. Kuch mat kaho abhi. Bas ek baari x-ray karva lo aur reports aane do.

Naira had her x-ray done and they got the reports in a short amount of time. They went back to the doctor with the reports.

Dr. Rohit :- koi bahut badi problem nahi hai. Bas ek minor si surgery karni padegi aur thodi physiotherapy uske baad aapka par poore tareeke se thik ho jaega aur aap koi bhi activity aaram se kar sakti hai. Yahan tak ki dance bhi.

Naira was shocked befor it turned it into pure joy.

Naira :- sach mein doctor. Mein dance kar paaungi. Aap poora sure hai.

Dr. Rohit :- jee haa. Maine aise cases pehle bhi handle kiye hai. Aur succes bahut ache se mili hai.

Naira looked at kartik with a huge smile on her face who was also smiling widely.

Naira :- kartik. Tumne... Tumne suna inhone kya kaha. Mein.... Mein... Dance... Kar..

Naira couldn't speak much due to the happiness.

Kartik :- dr. Sahab. Phir hum ye surgery kab kar sakte hai. Aur kitna time lagega aur iske complications?

Dr. Rohit :- dekhiye surgery agar aap chahe to kal bhi kar sakte hai. Koi jyada time nahi sirf aadhe se ek ghante ki surgery hogi. Aur koi jyada complications bhi nahi. Surgery ke baad inhe ek din yahin rukna hoga uske baad aap inhe ghar leke jaa sakte hai. Uske baad thode din ki physiotherapy. Phir sab thik.

Kartik looked at naira who just nodded.

Kartik :- thik hai phir hume ye kal hi karwana chahenge.

The doctor told them to come tomorrow evening. As soon as they came out of the doctor's cabin naira hugged kartik tightly. Kartik lifted her.

Kartik :- bas thode din aur. Uske baad tum dance kar paaogi.