End Spring Training

Time passed by and spring almost end. By that, all producer agree to hold a camp training for all trio leader.

All trio agree and then they will meet at the same camp that they all practice together with them all production.

But each trio got with different bus so they all will meet one by one at the camp.

Uzuki: "hah, it's been awhile we not came here."

Mio: "um, feels so nostalgic here."

Rin: "by the way, i wonder if there already idol arrive here before us."

Not long after it, another bus come and six idol come out.

Miari: "we finally here~"

Miki: "it's been awhile we not here again."

Uzuki: "ah, 765pro and Theater team."

Chihaya: "hello, you three must be from 346pro."

Rin: "haik, and we also know you all from Uzuki."

Tsubasa: "hoa, seing sea it really nice after long time."

Haruka: "i also feel nostalgic too seing this view."

Shizuka: "Haruka-san, Tsubasa, please you two get a bit serious? We here only for a week."

Miki: "maa, let we have some vacation too, Miki also ready to play at the beach."

Miari: "i wanna get hurry to get practice and have time for beach."

Uzuki: "all 765pro and Theater team really so close dane..."

Mio: "hm by the way, is only nine of us that arrive here?"

Mirai: "then let's go, probably the others already up there."

The girls then go up to the camp and hear some sound from practice room. Tsubasa and Miki so curious then looking what's that sound and saw six person that probably idol too practice them new song.

While the other girl put them thing to them room, Miki and Tsubasa hurry back and pull them to practice room.

Haruka: "Miki, Tsubasa, what's wrong?"

Miki: "gomen Haruka, but you better saw this at practice room."

Haruka confused and also the other except Tsubasa. They all at practice room, weel in front the door and saw three male idol and three more idol like them practice dance for them new song.

Haruka: "ah the trio from 315pro and 283pro, they already here before all of us."

Miki: "and those three male will practice with us?"

Mirai: "haik, we know only them three the male for this week but they also get the task to make our new song choreography."

Chihaya: "souka, they all look so serious. And those three girl like us also so practice so hard too."

Shizuka: "un, probably they want to be great since we must dance and sing together."

Mio: "this gonna great right, i can't wait to dance."

Uzuki: "desho, i also can't wait to sing together for this week."

Haruka: "and plan a surprise for the concert too."

Miki: "Miki want to make surprise too Haruka."

Miki said it with a bit loud voice. Loud enough to make them snap out from their dance practice.

Kaoru: "what's that just now voice?"

Meguru: "don't know, but I hear it from behind the door."

Tsubasa: "could be the other idol have arrive?"