Oneshot

You joined a server recently, it was called Robloxian Myth Hunter's. You didn't know what to expect and honestly, you were quite terrified on what it leads. But nonetheless you joined, and hoped for the best, you saw many members typing, but one caught your eye. They kept chanting about a character named 'Rock Lee' and why they aren't a simp, but otherwise you felt charmed by their demeanor, swallowing in your breathe, you began to type a hello and watched as the person that caught your eye respond with a hi back. Butterflies filling in your stomach, your cheeks heating up as they gave you nothing but a simple "hello!", why are you feeling this way? You shouldn't feel like this already you just met this person! "Are you new here? If you're new here welcome! I'm chiki." She greeted, you began to feel warmth all around you, as you watched them argue with another member in the server,  about the topic they were going on about. You wanted to talk more with them, even if they were distracted so against your own thoughts you began trying to attract their attention with nonsense. Hoping, they could give you the time of their day. Chiki seemed to get irritated as you kept talking to them, but you didn't  care you wanted her focus on YOU, you pressing the keyboard furiously as you heard a large THUD in your basement. You, surprised, began turning around to see a figure in the dark. You let out a large scream before it was cut off by a rusted screwdriver entering your vocal chords, feeling like you stopped breathing, the figure came closer to you. You feel like you know who this was, "What the fuck, you give me a headache with your nonsense." The feminine voice snapped, as they began to flick the screwdriver up into your skull, popping your head like a pez container in one go. You felt blood begin to gurgle up, you knew who this was. This was, chiki! She finally gave you the time of day! You couldn't be more happier, as you felt yourself continuing to gurgle blood and gave one last attempt to breathe before Chiki chopped your chords with a hatchet she held into her other hand. Ending your life here and there.