𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬.

𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦

❝ As my good friend Winniethe Pooh would say, 'How lucky I am to have somethingthat makes saying goodbyeso hard

the Pooh would say, 'How
lucky I am to have something
that makes saying goodbye
so hard.' ❞
— Anastasia Dupont

( 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘 )

      𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐀 𝐃𝐔𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 expecting a normal seventh year. She would attend all her classes on time, help her little sister in her first year, and—although very unlikely—not get into trouble with the Headmistress, Madame Maxine. However, an unexpected turn of events occurs when a rumor starts going around that some students would be leaving school for the majority of the year. Anastasia and her best friend, Augustus March, soon learn that the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic was selected to participate in the famed, yet dangerous, Triwizard Tournament being held at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Thankfully Anastasia and Augustus were among the few students handpicked to travel for the tournament, along with Anastasia's eleven year old sister, Marie.

As Anastasia performs the uncomfortable 'dance' that was forcibly taught to all the girls in order to entertain their hosts, a pair of grey eyes catches her attention from across the room. Distracted by the intriguing boy, she misses a few steps, but with some harsh words from her friend, she reluctantly adverts her eyes. Madame Maxine and her 'perfect intuition' decided it was best to scatter the girls to every table in the hall, sending Anastasia and her friends directly into a sea of yellow robes. As fate would have it, the very same grey eyes from across the hall were now seated a few seats down from her, and they came with a name—Cedric Diggory.

𝐝𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧—
𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬.

𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ©
𝐢 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬—𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨  𝐣.𝐤. 𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐢 𝐝𝐨, 𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐜'𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 <𝟑

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄—
hello my lovelies! thank you so much for taking the time to read my first book! it truly means the world to me that even one of you wanted to.
i chose to write a cedric fic cause he holds my heart forever and ever <3. i will be doing some intense editing as this book progresses !
don't be a silent reader :)

thank you so so much my loves ! (also set your screen to dark mode for this story!)

xx elle