⁴, 𝐌𝐑. 𝐄𝐘𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐓

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

𝐌𝐑 . 𝐄𝐘𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐓

*anything in italics, in this chapter, is spoken in french

     "𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍, guests and ghosts. It is my great pleasure to welcome you to Hogwarts." A voice echoed throughout the hall as a guy with long white hair and a bedazzled robe stepped in front of all the students and instructors in the room.

     "I'm confident that both myself and my students will work hard to ensure that you have a pleasant visit while you're here. Now it's your turn to eat and drink to your heart's content!" He clapped his hands three times before a full feast materialized out of thin air, filling the dishes that had previously been empty. When a big plate of chicken appeared in front of Marie's eyes, she gasped. There was no disgusting fish soup here, which was a stark contrast to the cuisine at Beauxbatons.

     "So, we should do an activity to get to know each other!" Hannah exclaimed, looking at the new people sitting at the wooden table, "Right, Susan?" she turned to a redheaded girl who nodded while she chewed. She obviously on the younger side, but couldn't be much older than Marie.

     A new voice spoke up before Hannah could get another word in, "Now, Hannah. Give our guests some time to relax. They've only just arrived."

     "Actually we arrived a few hours ago. You just didn't see—" Anastasia started to say to the boy who had spoken up, but she was met with the same diminutive and deep eyes that had pierced her soul so strongly only minutes before, forcing her to choke on her own words. They stared at one other for what seemed like hours. Augustus elbowed Anastasia in the ribs, but she didn't even react.

     "You didn't see where we wound up putting the carriages." Augustus continued for his best friend, giving her a very confused side eye.

     "Well, I suppose that explains it," the exceedingly tall boy said. "Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Cedric Diggory, male prefect of Hufflepuff House." He smirked and extended his hand to Anastasia, who remained still in her seat, their gazes never leaving each other's. Augustus' direct cough jolted her out of her stupor, and she finally became aware of her surroundings.

     Anastasia looked up, "Right. Well it's nice to meet you, Mr. Diggory." she said, accepting his hand.

     "Do I not get to know your name?" he asked, looking quite confused.