𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞.

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐄
𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐄𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦

❝ In my defense,
I was left
unsupervised. ❞
— Zohreen O'Donough

— ( summary. ) —

𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 a broken girl and an animal-loving boy happened to sit next to each other  on the Hogwarts Express. A friendship you'd least expect flourished. She was reserved and quiet, but spirited when provoked. He was thrill seeking and adventurous, but could see the light in the dullest of situations.

Zohreen O'Donough came from a background of heartache and loneliness. She never knew what love was, or what it felt like. At times she felt as if she'd never know anything close to affection. But when a fire-headed boy and a girl with some crazy colored hair walked into her compartment, a seed of hope was planted in her spirit. That bud began to mature into a most beautiful flower, its petals blossoming from every angle. Never in a million years did Zohreen think that her life would play out this way—with her feeling accepted.

Charlie Weasley. The second born in a big family of 7 children. Lover of nature and all things in it. He didn't expect to have many friends, or at least three for that matter. Simply the fact that a few non-ginger people that weren't related to him decided to be his friend was astounding to him. He thought going to school would be full of learning and his brothers getting on his nerves. Not that both of those didn't happen, but Charlie always found himself looking forward to going back to school after the holidays. Well, maybe he was looking forward to seeing her.

𝐝𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧—
to the beautiful
lupin-lupout
—may you have everything you wish for
in the world and more.

𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓©
𝐢 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬—𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐣.𝐤. 𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐢 𝐝𝐨, 𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐜'𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 <𝟑

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄—
hi hi hi! this book will most likely have very slow updates since i'm working on my other novel paper rings at the same time. of course i chose to write a fic for charlie cause he is (in my opinion) one of the most underrated characters and deserves a little more love <3 there will be very very slow updates for this story, so i am apologizing in advance !
anyways, i love you and thank you for reading this garbage - it will get better i promise !!

don't be a silent reader :)

thank you my angels (also set your screen to dark mode for this story!)

xx elle