I l l • B e • G e n t l e

After stepping out the bathroom Hinata plopped on the bed. He changed out of his onesie, not finding them comfortable to sleep in. He got under the covers and waited for Kenma, who had just entered the bathroom. While he waited he grabbed his phone.

He checked a few emails before hearing the bathroom door unlock. He saw Kenma step out while on his phone. He had a plain white shirt with black shorts.

Hinata smiled. He plugged his phone in. "Kenma come cuddle." He stuck his hands out like a kid would when they want to be carried.

Kenma smiled. He plugged his phone in and sat next to Hinata. He kissed the smaller boys cheek. "Why are you so cute." He turned the lights off and slid under the covers. Hinata giggled and hugged Kenma. Kenma pulled the oranged haired male closer to him before drifting off to sleep.

He woke up to see Hinata still in his arms. Light snores could be heard from the smaller boy. He smiled and played with his hair. It was light and fluffy.

He heard his phone ding. He turned around, careful not to wake Hinata, and grabbed his phone. It was a message from his friend Kuroo. Kenma furrowed his eyebrows and put his phone down. He then continued to cuddle with Hinata.

His phone kept making noise from calls and messages. He considered blocking Kuroo, but instead he got out of bed and grabbed his phone.

"Hello?"

"Ah Kenma! You answered."

"I'm hanging up."

"WAIT!"

"Ow my ears!" He quickly covered his mouth and turned to see Hinata. He stirred a little, but didn't wake up.

Kenma sighed in relief. He walked down the stairs and stepped outside.
——————————————
Hinata woke up with a sense of emptiness. He rubbed his eyes and adjusted to the light. For once he saw that Kenma wasn't in bed. That explained why he felt empty when he woke up. Other than in dreams he always woke up first.

Hinata started to panic. What if he was dreaming? He slowly got up and looked downstairs. He didn't see or hear anything. He sighed and walked to the bathroom and brushed his teeth.

He unplugged his phone and slowly walked downstairs. He didn't find anyone, which made him worry. He was about to check outside until he heard Kenma's voice. He relaxed and grabbed a bottle of water.

Eventually he heard Kenma enter the house.

"Kenma!"

"Oh you're awake Shōyō? Sorry I didn't mean to wake you."

"No you didn't wake me up so don't worry about it."

Kenma sat on the couch. He rubbed his eyes, wanting to sleep a bit more. Hinata walked over and was about to sit next to Kenma before he felt the male grab his wrist.

Kenma pulled Hinata onto his lap, making him straddle the taller male. He wrapped his arms around the small boys waist and buried his face in the crook of Hinata's neck.

Hinata's face turned pink.

"Uh Kenma did you not get sleep last night or something?" He could feel Kenma's breath on his skin.

"I woke up earlier than I wanted to."

"O-oh. Well you can sleep longer b-but your breakfast might get cold."

"That's fine. We can warm it up later."

"Well I'll let you sleep." Hinata tried to getting up, but Kenma kept him in place.