Chapter ꧁1꧂

In the tops of the giant tree, blossoming in its different shades of green and yellow bushes of leaves, and where the sun can blanket its soft and warm rays, there laid a fool, a jester of yellow and purple. He, a humble servant of Count Bleck. Master of dimensions, pleaser of crowds, his name is Dimentio.

The jester wore a purple and yellow striped, 5 pointed hat, with only three of the points having golden bells that jingle when he moves, spins, and flips, a purple and yellow striped poncho of some sort, ruffled at the ends to create points. His black gloved hands matched his black poofy pants and sturdy, curled boots. The final touch to his design, a mask, split in black and white that expresses the emotion he has to display, his sinister face always shown, and his yellow and purple colored eyes, filling the sockets of the mask. No pupils or an irises to be seen, just a set of beautiful contrasting colored eyes, being able to see the misfortune of the heroes, and his sinister acts through his dramatic mask.

There he lay, on top of a tall tree, fidgeting and panting. He never thought he's see the day he would need to do such drastic measures, in a time like this when he needs his plans to go into action, now that the heroes have arrived and have came to stop Count Bleck and his mischievous minions.

" N-Not now, nor should I e-ever! Like a b-butterfly set free, only to g-get eaten by a bir-rd in f-flight, I have been caught o-off guard by this strange. . . feeling. . . "
Dimentio managed to sputter out. He wasn't much of a . . . "needy" jester. He always despised emotions and how it gets in his way of work, luckily for him, it was easy to dismiss those chains and heavy weights with his lust for power and set his plan in course. Not this time, this time it was different.

Even in his teen years, which seemed like centuries ago, he never bothered with strange timings in his hormonal body, and he didn't feel the need to do anything private or lewd. It seems after all those years came back, only to stab him in is very own back.

He was disgusted, nervous, and may I add, even a bit fearful. He never thought he had to do this, especially in a timing like this, but the feeling only grew. " L-like lightening, this f-feeling jolts around m-my body!~ " He almost moaned. His body, now overheated, and his huffs became more and more louder, needier.

He had to do it. He had no choice. There was no way he can act like this with the minions, Count Bleck, and especially in front of the heroes. He wants to be feared, he wants his reputation to be known as the evil Jester, not some dog in heat. He gulped down a huge amount of saliva he didn't realize he was holding from drooling. He looked down only to see his sinister friend look back at him, poking and twitching in his soft, poofy pants.

He gave a few huffs and twitches before slowly moving his black velvet gloved hands to the hem of his pants which hid under his poncho. He gave a few seconds before slowly moving the cage which kept his animal from escaping, now free. . .

His

Two and a half

trees tall

penis.

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅.