CHAPTER 5: IT HAPPENED AGAIN!

by soobin0912

~FLASHBACK~

In the middle of your history class, you excused yourself out and rushed to the C.R. No one was inside the C.R., this made you wonder because usually, at that time of the day, it is full of girls who retouch their make-ups.

As you peeked through the cubicle door, you saw your classmate...HE is standing by the wall!!!

You then thought,*What the!...I did it again?! I entered the wrong C.R.?!...Aish! ~~~-ah! You really are a babo!*

You quietly sneaked out the boys' C.R..

Your classmate is almost done when you accidentally pushed the light switch which made him hop and get out of the C.R. in a blink of an eye.

He didn't even managed to see you at all, he just rushed out and entered the classroom.

After class, you were laughing your heart out loud when you heard your classmate share what he has experienced in the C.R. a while ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After doing your thing in the C.R., you heard someone enter hurriedly.

Just like what you did before, you peeked through the cubicle door and saw a man.

He was properly dressed, just like a fashion model.

You closed the cubicle door and uttered silly words about yourself again.

You peeked again. He is still standing there. Then, you thought of escaping the C.R.

Like a ninja in a Japanese movie, you sneaked out quietly. But then, the floor was slippery enough for you to accidentally slip and fall on your back.

"Ouch!", you exclaimed painfully.

"Oh! What happened to you?", asked the man.(It was JANG DONGWOO of Infinite!)

Before you knew it, you were both screaming your lungs out.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!

DONGWOO's P.O.V.

"Waah! Why is there a girl inside a male's comfort room?!!!"

YOUR P.O.V.

"Waah! He caught me!!! Eotteoke?! Eotteoke?!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait, why are you here miss?", DongWoo asked.

You shouted at him, "Yah! Can't you see I slipped?! Now my back hurts! Ouch!"

*Oh..right*, DongWoo thought to himself.

Without any hesitation, he helped you get back up, then he called someone over (someone like a medical person). After that, he left you and was gone in a split second.