| chapter forty one.

chapter forty one hollywoodfix appearance✅

✪✪✪✪✪✪

YOUTUBE

Calvin Goldby & Hadley Osborne Speak On Their Relationship, Upcoming DD x HH Collabs and Long Distance At Saddle RanchThe Hollywood FixSept 2, 2020

The Hollywood Fix
Sept 2, 2020

  Calvin can be seen exiting the car and waving to Fletcher as he walks to the other side to open the passenger door, where Hadley emerges and smiles at Calvin and Fletcher. "Hey Calvin! Buddy, how are you?" Fletcher asks as Calvin walks up to Fletcher and hugs him, whilst Hadley stays back and talks to Michael in the background.

  "Hey Fletcher, yeah I'm good I'm good." Calvin responded as he snuck a quick glance behind him to Hadley, trying to be slick. "Oh oh, you're not slick Calvin," Fletcher laughed out as a blush crept onto Calvin's face, "So you guys are official right?" Fletcher questioned as Calvin turned around to face Hadley, who looked very panicked but also very amused.

  "Are we together Had?!" Calvin yelled out, Hadley laughing before shaking her head no and softly saying, "I don't know who this man is." Calvin rolled his eyes as Fletcher turned the camera in Michael and Hadley's direction. "Hadley, Hadley! The fans wanna know, are there any upcoming Delaware Dorks and Hype House collabs?!"

  Before Hadley could politely reply, Michael had shoved her into Calvin and Fletcher's direction — quite literally pushing her out of her comfort zone and into the paparazzi's eye. I'll kill him, she silently thought as Calvin steadied her and laughed softly at the clumsy girl. "Uhh, what was the question again?"

  "Are there any Delaware Dorks and Hype House collabs coming up?" Fletcher repeated as Hadley shrugged, "You'll have to ask Thomas and Alex that, we love everyone but more than half of us live in Delaware so..."

  Calvin hadn't even realised that another camera near by had been zooming in on him as he lovingly looked down at Hadley, his arm around her waist as she spoke to Fletcher. Though, what he did catch was his friends — which included Alex, Kouvr, Paper, Patrick, Fabian, Maggie and Jack — making kissing faces towards the pair, which caused Calvin to roll his eyes and jokingly flip them off.

  Hadley looked up at the action and also laughed as Fletcher panned between the friends and the couple. "Oh yeah, you live in Delaware. Are you guys doing long distance? Or are you moving up to LA?"

  "I've been nagging her to move up because Fabian and Maggie already live here, but she's a dedicated student and Delaware local." Calvin teased as he softly slapped her face in "annoyance" whilst she stuck her tongue out at him in response. "Aww you guys are so cute." Fletcher stated, as Patrick called out, "Calvin's not a virgin anymore!"

  Calvin's eyes widened as Hadley's cheeks flushed red, as she ducked behind Calvin and quickly escaped the commotion caused from that statement and sat beside Fabian as she covered her face. "Hey! You can't just ditch me Had! Alright, I'm gonna go Fletcher, bye!"

  "Bye Calvin! Congratulations!"

  The video ends with the camera panning to Calvin walking over and taking a seat next to Hadley, placing his head in her shoulder as the pair laughed — oh, and Calvin smacking Patrick across the face.

✪✪✪✪✪✪ 

INSTAGRAM STORIES
@calvingoldby

INSTAGRAM STORIES@calvingoldby